“Primavera”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Schwenksville, Pennsylvania
“Primavera”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014

Pizza, sandwiches, salads are really good. Reasonable prices and good wait staff. Warning - don't try to carry one of their full size pies to the beach or cheese will be all over.

Williamsburg, Virginia
“Pay for water?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

They do serve potable water from a tap--a resource that is inexpensively available in virtually every square inch of the US (barring some places in WV). Wonder how they make their food?

• Visited July 2014
Bridgeton, NJ
“Great Italian food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

After eating all the normal boardwalk foods (hot dogs, pizza, etc) we wanted a good meal. I ordered the eggplant parmesan and my husband got the linguine with clams. They were both excellent and very generous serving sizes. Really enjoyed it and we were glad we chose this place to eat!

NJ
“What type of pizza place wont serve you pizza? Primavera....”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Traveling as a single parent with 3 year old. I ordered an overpriced dinner platter for myself and a slice for my daughter. Was informed that they would not allow my daughter to order a slice while sitting at a table. I would have to go to counter for that. They even tried to talk my daughter into ordering something else. Absolutely absurd. They lost a customer forever even if they were to change that ridiculous rule

1 Thank tmurphyNj
Bronx, NY
“Should've had a slice of pizza instead”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

It was nice to see a "sit-down" air conditioned option on the boardwalk. But once we sat down, we realized we made a bad choice. 1) cash only 2) over-priced 3) flies everywhere! Out of desperation and two tired, hungry kids, we decided to stay. Food was average but not worth the $65 bill we paid for a cheesesteak sandwich, two paninis, and a child's spaghetti with meatball dish with three bottles of water. And I can't tell you how many flies I shooed away while I tried to enjoy my meal. Only good thing I can say is that the server was friendly.