“big pizza” 4 of 5 bubbles

Jamison, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“big pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

Ate here three times. Gigantic pizza. Couldn't eat it all. My son loved the meatballs and my husband loved the eggplant parm. Very nice waitstaff.

Bridgewater, New Jersey
“Best pizza on boardwalk”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

We tried them all this last trip. We felt they were hands down the best. Nice staff too. Cant wait to go back

Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Fine Food for a Boardwalk Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

We return here for several meals each summer, as they cater to all kinds of tastes/moods at one meal. My son loves their pasta; his father loves the cheesesteaks; my nephew loves the pizza; I like their salads and grilled chicken sandwiches. All work together at one meal. Right on the boardwalk, but inside and nice and cool. They are also always very nice and there is very little wait time to be seated and service is quick and efficient.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Philadelphia, PA
“pricey”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

I must start out by saying that my ravioli dish was good. The lunch arrived hot,including the toasted bread that came on the plate. But there are some issues with this establishment. They need to define who they want to be: a pizzeria or a restaurant. They charged $12 for FIVE ravioli. No meat, no meatballs. Just cheese ravioli with marinara. That's a small portion-- and high price for lunch. Okay, maybe they consider themselves a restaurant. Then, they should serve a glass of water when asked and not charge $2 for a bottle delivered with with a PAPER cup. Last but not least, they don't take credit cards and didn't even provide a receipt until I asked for one. Restaurants do both.

3 Thank auntieinPhilly
Glassboro, New Jersey
“GOOD WAY TO LOSE BUSINESS”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

My husband and I wanted a quick break from the beach and just something light to eat. This place looked good because we could sit inside and the menu was more than just pizza. We each ordered a salad. And we both just wanted a glass of tap water. They do not serve water. You have to buy bottled water at $2.00 a bottle (yes same thing you could get at Wawa for $1.00)! When the waitress brought the bottles, I told her I changed my mind, I didn't want it - I would just have some of my husband's. I was told sharing wasn't allowed (what??? - sharing water???). So I said, "fine, I won't have any of his, but I still don't want this." The bottle was not opened - she had JUST brought it over. She told me she already put it on the order. So another waitress (looked like maybe a manager maybe) told me that she was in another restaurant and they also served only bottled water. So we said never mind on our entire order, we're leaving. I can't believe they would let customers walk our over water!!! In the meantime, we walked a half a block to Manco and Manco and they gave us tap water AND were very nice, friendly, and had great pizza. The sad part for Primavera is we rented a huge house, 1st and 2nd floors for the month of July with our family - including our grandchildren and I can guarantee Primavera that none of the 16 of us or our daily guests will be patronizing them!

• Visited June 2013