“Not bad, but has gone down a little”
Review of Primavera

Primavera
Ranked #156 of 215 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Italian
“Not bad, but has gone down a little”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Standard Italian fare - emphasis is on portions (large). Food is not bad, but it was a bit better a couple of years ago. Good for families and can accomodate large parties. If you do not go in expecting a fine-dining experience, you will not be disappointed and will likely be satisfied. We will eat there again next year

Visited August 2012

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Best pizza on the boardwalk”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

expensive, like everything else...but large portions and very tasty pizza! I've been coming here for years and go out of my way to have a slice. I know your kids want Manco and Manco, but the adults like Primavera! The old owner, Mario, has moved on, but the quality pizza is still going strong. Slices are HUGE, they serve them on 2 plates and they cost about 5 bucks with a topping. I've never eaten anything aside from the pizza here, but several customers were eating salads and hoagies that looked good. But this is *the* place to go! Good view of the beach\ocean, counter seating, and fantastic pizza! give it a shot and see if you miss manco and manco! I had Mario make me one and cook it "halfway" so i could take it back to philly and finish it in the oven...YUM!

• Visited September 2012
Boyertown, Pennsylvania
“Pass”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Too expensive for what you get.
Spaghetti didn't come with any bread, roll or garlic bread. No salad either. For the price , more than a plate of cheap pasta was expected.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank PaGigi
NJ
“BEST PIZZA IN OCEAN CITY”
Reviewed October 9, 2011

Primavera's is delicious brick oven pizza in a casual setting on the boardwalk with views of the ocean. We tried it for the first time this year, and it is by far our favorite pizza in
Ocean City. Being Italian decent, we seek good Italian food and pizza. I had the mushroom and my spouse had the sausage and both were served hot, delicious and did not taste like it was sitting around. We could never understand what all the hype is about Mack and Mango's and why people wait in line for it. Mack and Mango's service is non-existent compared to the fast, friendly service we received at Primavera. There is no comparison to Primavera's taste. The slices are larger than Mack and Mango's so suggest you order one slice first. Suggest you give it a try and do the comparison yourself.

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank Tranquillo
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good Pizza on the Boardwalk...with indoor seating”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

I say that indoor seating is the thing that makes this place different than the others, my favorite was 3 Brothers from Italy where the seating is so limited and hot inside that I just keep on walking. This is my second time at Primavera for pizza and I still like it. They serve it right out of the oven if you are eating inside so be careful, I burnt my tounge on the first piece because I was a little too hungry!

• Visited June 2011