“BEST PIZZA IN OCEAN CITY”
Review of Primavera

Primavera
Ranked #163 of 224 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Italian
NJ
“BEST PIZZA IN OCEAN CITY”
Reviewed October 9, 2011

Primavera's is delicious brick oven pizza in a casual setting on the boardwalk with views of the ocean. We tried it for the first time this year, and it is by far our favorite pizza in
Ocean City. Being Italian decent, we seek good Italian food and pizza. I had the mushroom and my spouse had the sausage and both were served hot, delicious and did not taste like it was sitting around. We could never understand what all the hype is about Mack and Mango's and why people wait in line for it. Mack and Mango's service is non-existent compared to the fast, friendly service we received at Primavera. There is no comparison to Primavera's taste. The slices are larger than Mack and Mango's so suggest you order one slice first. Suggest you give it a try and do the comparison yourself.

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank Tranquillo

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good Pizza on the Boardwalk...with indoor seating”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

I say that indoor seating is the thing that makes this place different than the others, my favorite was 3 Brothers from Italy where the seating is so limited and hot inside that I just keep on walking. This is my second time at Primavera for pizza and I still like it. They serve it right out of the oven if you are eating inside so be careful, I burnt my tounge on the first piece because I was a little too hungry!

• Visited June 2011
2 Thank biotechwriter
LINWOOD nj
“it was absolutly the best anywhere!”
Reviewed December 20, 2009

We have been going to O.C. for years and the people have always been friendly and helpfull, and the food has always been great never have we had a problem such as in the reviews, I think its the competition writing the negative reviews.

Pennsylvania
“WORST Experience of My Life”
Reviewed August 19, 2009

I am still shaken by the behavior of the owner/manager/supervisor - whoever he was. We were seated near where they were making the pizzas and I thought that it would be nice for the children to watch them make pizza. That thought lasted for 30 seconds. The man was rude and berating any employee who came near him, loudly. Finally, a family in a nearby booth asked the waitress if someone could quiet him down, there were families with children trying to eat. That is when it became apparent that he must have been in charge. When approached to quiet down, he got louder and his language deteriorated from rude to vulgar. He was telling the family to get out, he didn't need their business or anyone elses, and how he treated his employees was his business. My mother was so upset by the scene, I doubt she'll ever return to Ocean City - let along this restaurant.

5 Thank auroraarielella
Lock Haven, PA
“Awesome very casual dining!”
Reviewed August 18, 2009

I always stop here for lunch when in OCNJ. The food is delicious. It's not fancy, but it has a perfect boardwalk atmosphere....complete with a view of the beach and ocean!