“Wide variety of tasty pies at reasonable price”

Piccini Wood Fired Brick Oven
Ranked #10 of 222 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed August 8, 2014

We were seated immediately and received our food within 15 minutes. Got a variety of personal pizzas that were all very good. They were on the 'lite' side and had a soft chewy crust even though cooked in a wood fired brick oven. They offer a great selection of exotic pizzas such as those with crab, clams, etc. as well as dinner entrees of immense proportions. There wait staff consisted of about a dozen young pretty girls that were all very polite and attentive. My only negative comment is that I felt rushed... I was given the check and dishes were being cleared from the table before our entire party was done eating. I like to keep everything moving along but I felt like they just wanted to turn the table over as quickly as possible.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

Great place for pizza, pasta, sandwiches, salad. Very busy for dine in and take-out. We went on a weeknight (Monday) at 5:30 and had a 40 minute wait. We ordered a large salad for the table, individual pizzas and a rabe/bean dish (which we asked for without pasta to accommodate gluten free diet). Everyone was happy with the meals. We took home the extras, as portions are generous. Prices were reasonable.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We got take-out for the family - it was my first time trying Piccini - excellent pizza! Love the thin crust and the sauce!

Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

The food is excellent! Chicken parm was great. The vodka sauce was perfect! Hige menu! Huge portions! Great service!

Reviewed July 28, 2014

We had the clams casino pizza for a change of pace. It was great. Everything was diced the same size. Not too clammy. Perfect crust. Service was friendly and efficient. So many different pies to chose from! What will I have next time?!