“Old Bay Crab Pizza is the best in the World!”

Piccini Wood Fired Brick Oven
Ranked #5 of 224 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

We've been to OCNJ at least a dozen times since 2005. Piccini Old Bay Crab Pizza is the best I have ever had in my life. They hit a grand slam every time. It's never been bad. It's never been ok. It's always been totally awesome!!

The stone baked crust, the oil/garlic base, the perfect blend of cheese, the lump crab meat all sprinkled with Old Bay Crab Seasoning does not get any better!!!

It is so hard for me to contain my excitement when I walk in to get my order. If we come for the day I pick up the crab pizza and eat it on the beach. If we stay for a week we get Crab Pizza twice.

Note that we also ordered other pizzas for my kids and they love it too. Everything they do is yum!

I have no doubt there will be Piccini Old Bay Crab Pizza in heaven!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We had three different pizzas here recently...Margarita, White with Spinach, and Pesto pizza. All were great, but the pesto was fantastic!! Pesto sauce, cheese, roasted red peppers and ricotta...YUM! Definitley will get pizza here the next time we are in Ocean City!
The place is small so we did take out. The pizzas were piping hot.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Friendly staff, great food and maybe portions are a little to large so take home some. Special children's menus out of season. Open all year. Cash only. Try it once and you will return. Pizza entrees, subs, great selection

Reviewed September 17, 2012

My wife and I ate there on 9/12. (retuirn customers) Chichen Parm. and Pasta with beans/sausage/broccoli rabe. Both dishes were very good and large enough to take half
home with you. The place is tight, crowded and noisy and usually there is a wait.
But the food and pizza is better than most places and the prices are resonable.
Service is so-so, but I'll be back next year.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I love Piccini's Margarita Pizza. The flavor of the marinated tomatoes and the
crust are just delicious in a mouth watering way. It's my favorite pizza anywhere. We're here in OC for a week and we're going to Piccini's every other night! Love, love, love their pizza.