“worth coming home for”

Voltaco's Italian Foods
Ranked #20 of 224 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian, Pizza
Reviewed September 4, 2005

The highlight of our trip to OC each year is dinner from Voltaco's. OC has changed but Voltacos remains the best take resturant on the island. Looking forward to our Sept vacation.

A TripAdvisor Member
Gainesville, FL
Reviewed March 26, 2005

I have grown up on Voltaco's subs when my parents owned a house in Ocean City. They sold the house in the late 60's and I still consider it a pleasure and a duty to visit their restaurant from my home in Florida. It is never too far to drive for food from Voltaco's. Trust me!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 17, 2004

This placce is carry out only and is alway hopping. The food is great. There were seven people in my party. We ordered a burger, italian sub, cheesesteak, salads and some pasta dishes. Everbody in our party thought that the food was exceptional.

2  Thank bcuinohio
Reviewed July 23, 2004

Excellent. My family makes a point of getting" take out "every year while on vacation. We say "emmm, yummy and I can't wait to go to Voltaco's as we anticipate our long awaited trip to Ocean City, the SEASHORE. LOT'S OF GOODIES IN SIDE FRIDGE!!! Very reasonable and alot of fun just ordering with the family. DELICIOUS!!!!! Cherie & Peter Ferrantello

1  Thank CherieF
A TripAdvisor Member
egg harbor township,nj
Reviewed June 5, 2004

i love voltacos i tell people to all the time my father loves it to and he's all the way in south carolina they have the best cheesesteaks in ocean city a lot of people say they have great pasta dishes but i love the cheesesteaks so much i'm scared then i'll be hooked on that if you ever come to ocean citty go to voltacos tell them monifa sent you!!!!!!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member