“Excellent food, priced right, in a clean establishment”
Review of Botto's - CLOSED

Botto's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I love sausage sandwiches so my wife and 3 kids went here for lunch. The variety was great and the tv screen type menu boards made for easy decision making despite the ample choices. We ate there in the restaurant. It was very clean and well air conditioned on a hot August day. Not only was the food excellent (we had sausage, mac and cheese, cheese burger sliders & fries) but it was packaged great too. I would definitely get take from here for that reason as well. The food was hot and fresh. Why have seagulls mall you on the b'walk when you can eat in here and have great food as well. I hope they are here fir the long haul as I look forward to eating here on my next ocean city bust in 2014.

There are newer reviews for Botto's

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We went to Botto's after seeing it has gluten-free options, including fries. My daughter has celiac so eating out is very limited, especially on the boardwalk. We loved the food (especially the hot sausage with broccoli rabe and provolone) and we were so happy with how careful they were to ensure no cross-contamination with gluten products. Thank you Botto's!!!

1  Thank Lynn3
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

My family and I have tried the new Botto's on the boardwalk twice now since it opened this summer. Both times we tested different items on the menu with great success. Their sandwiches and sides are delicious! I would rate them up there with the best of the region. I had the Italian roast beef sandwich last night and quickly went back up and ordered a second once I was done the first! Meat was juicy and tender with incredible flavor. Their portions for sides strike me as 'family size' (huge) for the small price they charge you. I definitely DO NOT feel like I am getting gouged to eat a meal which is the way you normally feel trying to get a bite to eat in OC on a summer evening. The place has plenty of fans and a/c running to keep it comfortable on a hot night (like last night was for sure).

This is a definite go-to spot when down on the boards for an evening of fun with the family.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Shore towns can be tough places to find real food in New Jersey, but this restaurant -- on the boardwalk, no less -- offers tasty meals without gluten. The sausage without a bun is safe. And the fries are made in dedicated fryers, so they are safe, too. My wife loved the sweet sausage, but I found the hot sausage to have too little heat.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

My family was down the shore for vacation this past weekend and decided to give Botto's a try!!!
We had their sweet sausage sliders, with provolone, peppers & onions. They were out of this world.
I gotta say, however, that our favorite thing we ate from here was their Mac n Cheese. $4 for a side of mac n cheese that fed 5 adults. It was like what grandmom used to make. It was thick, creamy and oh so cheesy. We liked it so much, that on Sunday, before we left for home, we stopped and got 2 orders to take home. One to freeze for later and one for dinner during the week!! You cannot go wrong with mac n cheese from Botto's.
Cannot wait for our next shore trip to try other things on their menu!!!