“One of our favorite spots”
Review of Bongo Cafe & Grille - CLOSED

Bongo Cafe & Grille
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Creative dishes served in an upbeat retro beach setting. Serving breakfast, lunch & dinner. Separate vegan menu available. Gluten-free options. Pet friendly outdoor seating, in season.
Reviewed April 19, 2014

My husband and I had a great breakfast at Bongos. Everything was delicious, service was excellent, (thank you Terry!) and we loved the relaxed atmosphere. We're from the south end of the island but always make it a point to visit Bongos when we are in town.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Thank you trip advisor for a recommendation for a great breakfast spot. I never would have found it amidst all of the other tourist traps in Ocean City. We had brunch and it was excellent. Fresh ingredients, and creative recipes, we were very pleased. It was so nice to have a great variety of healthy options. Susan, our server, was very friendly and her recommendations were right on. I highly recommend Bongo to people looking for healthy, fresh food with on-site owners that care about the dining experience. We will be back again tomorrow! This restaurant needs to be discovered by more people. Highly recommended!

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Wow! Food phenomenal! Service exceptional (thanks Terry)! My vegan entree was truly one of the best meals I've ever had. Very rare that I am able to eat a vegan meal that's DELICIOUS while my boyfriend enjoys his carnivore meal as well. Absolutely amazing!

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Read trip advisors review and decided to give it a try. Ordered the Bayside omelette and it was ridiculously good. The best way to explain it was to say that although I was full, it was so good I could not stop eating it....very rare for that to happen. Cute decor, great service fabulous food. Not only will we be back, we will be back tomorrow. A must for us now while in Ocean City.

Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

This is for Terry! Great service and great breakfast/brunch menu. Always delicious with a friendly staff. We'll be back...often.