“Great Mini Golf at a Great Price”
Review of Tee Time Golf

Tee Time Golf
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We always golf here when we come to Ocean City, it is a great course at a great price. Our 8 year old loved the course, there are characters he knows, a fountain to have a drink of water, and there are 20 holes. We love the $3 price when you come earlier in the day, we came in the morning before we left to come home. It was not crowded and we finished before the day was too hot. We will definitely come here to play again the next time we are in Ocean City.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

This place is a must if you like mini-golf. They take such good care of the course and there are a lot of really fun holes to play. They have a restroom and it's also 20 holes. This is the only course I will venture up to the boardwalk to play.

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

This is a great deal for mini golf on the boardwalk since its $3/person to play. We went soon after it opened in the morning and it wasn't crowded at all. Kids loved it because they both got 2 holes in one.

Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

This is my favorite mini golf course on the boardwalk. It is exactly as I remember it as a kid. Now I take my kids there. It is old school with moving parts and children's themes.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Thsi is my favorite game of golf on the boards, I always beat my husband on this course! Gotta love that!