“Fresh bagels are only the beginning of a very good breakfast at Yianni's”
Review of Yianni's Cafe

Yianni's Cafe
Ranked #8 of 224 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Fresh bagels are only the beginning of a very good breakfast at Yianni's”
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed 2 breakfasts at Yianni's on our recent trip to Ocean City NJ. It's difficult to try anywhere else.

• Visited June 2014

Hatboro, PA
“Great food and service in a popular shore town.”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Yes, it's true! This establishment can boast both good food AND service. I stopped for lunch this past Saturday and it was crowded--usually a good sign.

My friend and I both had salads that were plentiful as well as delicious. A really nice extra is the fresh, warm pita slices with hummus served to every table. Yummy!

So many small places in OC do not accept credit cards, but this one does. Hooray!

I can't wait to return.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank 70Mare52
Ocean City, New Jersey, United States
“Clean, well-run, fresh food”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I love greasy spoon diners, but sometimes you want the exact opposite of that--Yianni's is it.

The place is clean, the servers are efficient and friendly, everybody knows what they're doing.

Their Greek specialties are excellent especially the Greek salad and pita sandwiches. Fresh bagels are delivered daily from the area's best bagel maker.

Quite often, you will see the owner hustling around the restaurant refilling waters and coffees, seating parties, etc.

You can tell that the owner takes pride in having a nice place and it shows.

• Visited November 2013
Wynnewood, Pennsylvania
“Breakfast or Lunch - You Can't Go Wrong”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We stopped in for a quick bite only to find that Yianni's has so much more to offer than we anticipated. We stayed for a sit down meal even though we could have grabbed a quick coffee, bagel and banana to go. They serve breakfast until 2 p.m. which gave us so many choices! Each meal comes with plenty of food for your money - quality food! We had the quesadillas, chicken caesar wrap, tuna melt, avocado wrap and western omelet. Everything was delicious! The place is super clean, beautiful and has the prettiest, cleanest bathrooms I've ever used! I would definitely recommend Yianni's Cafe for breakfast or lunch. All of the staff was courteous and attentive without hovering.

• Visited November 2013
3 Thank Quest50States
Ocean, New Jersey
“Quick Bite 2 Eat”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Stop last Monday for a quick bite to eat. The place was pack. Split a cup of butternut squash soup, was a bit sweet but was very good and seem to have no cream which I like, my friend had veggie sandwich special w/steamed broccoli as a side, also very good, I had a gyro sandwich which was the best Gyro I have in a while...........Worth a stop, always good.

• Visited October 2013