“Great addition to the Boardwalk”
Review of Yianni's Cafe

Yianni's Cafe
Ranked #7 of 225 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We ate here for the first time on our recent visit and were delighted to find an excellent Greek restaurant right on the Boardwalk! The food is WAY above average for the Boardwalk and as authentic and well prepared as any of Greek restaurant we have visited (and we eat in them all the time). You don't need to leave the Boardwalk, or the island, to find a first rate meal; you can get one here. We've been coming to Ocean City for over 25 years and this place has gone right to the top of our list.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Yanni is a wonderful family restaurant where you frequently see the owner. Food is excellent. Prices are moderate. The restaurant has new furniture since encountering significant damage in Hurricane Sandy. The staff is friendly. The restaurant gives a 15% Veteran's discount which is very much appreciated. We go there several times in the summer for both lunch and dinner. Always good.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I found Yianni's Cafe while looking for vegetarian restaurants in Ocean City. Yianni's came up as vegetarian friendly. We walked in and out of the stores on Asbury and ended up at Yianni's for a late lunch...it was perfect! Everyone was very friendly. My husband had a delicious cheesesteak. My daughter had one of the specials, a chicken fajita with feta cheese, lettuce and tzatziki. It came with a bowl of soup and she choose chicken corn chowder. Both were delicious. I had the vegetarian special, a homemade veggie patty topped with spinach, roasted peppers and feta cheese and it came with a Greek side salad. I chose the lentil soup. Again everything I had was so good! We will definitely return to Yianni's !

Reviewed July 31, 2013

After an afternoon of wondering in and out of the shops on Asbury Rd, I was in need of a bite to eat. I came across Yianni's and seeing the folks that were eating outside, I decided to go in. Since I was alone, I sat at the counter. My server was friendly and prompt. The food was good. The atmosphere was nice and clean. All of the servers stayed busy even though the restaurant was not very busy (2pm). The menu offers enough of a variety without being overwhelming and it all seemed to be very fresh. And while they had cleaned all the coffee pots, when I asked for coffee, they made a fresh pot for me. Very nice place for a quick and simple meal. Breakfast looked really good and served til 2pm.. Might have to go back to try that.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Often times when we dine at a restaurant on a regular basis we just take it for granted that the food is good, the services is good and it’s reasonably priced … but I realized after dining at Yiannis Cafe it’s time to spread the word to not only friends but to those vacationers that are looking for a good meal. Yiannis serves a wonderful breakfast – reasonably priced, good portions, great service and pleasant surroundings. Yiannis is always there greeting the customers and making sure that everything is up to the customers standards. Yesterday we dined with a party of 9 – we had terrific service, everything came out at one time (important) and arrived HOT (also important) … coffee refills were offered at least 3 times during our stay as well as tea and soft drinks. In this shaky economy and in the shadow of Hurricane Sandy – Yiannis is up and running and certainly is a crowd pleaser !!!!!