“Great service, amazing food”
Review of Ocean Cafe

Ocean Cafe
Ranked #152 of 224 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Armenian
Harrisburg, PA
“Great service, amazing food”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Gourmet appeal, friendly & speedy service. Very clean. Delicious food. We go there every year! It is steps away from the wonderful Ocean 7 motel.

Visited May 2013

New Jersey
“Good find”
Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Place was clean, service was good, food tasted good and looked fresh. Ordered burgers and grilled chicken florentine came with fries and slaw. Good find on boardwalk if your looking for something other then pizza.

• Visited May 2013
Hooversville, Pennsylvania, United States
“Not bad, not great”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My son wanted to try Ocean Cafe, and although I usually don't enjoy sit-down restaurants on the boardwalk, I agreed. The service was attentive, but the manager's oversight was perhaps TOO prominent as he fussed at the servers. My son's pasta dish with tomato cream sauce was delicious, and he soaked up every bit of sauce with the foccacia, which we wished had been served warm. My tuna salad was very plain, just mayo and tuna, but OK, but the balsamic dressing was way too heavy on the greens. The prices were a tad high, as boardwalk restaurants tend to be, but not too bad, $11 for a scoop of tuna, a hard-boiled egg and greens, with a wedge of tomato and 4 cucumber slices.

My son might return next year, but I'll let him take his girlfriend and go to Somer's Point with my husband. :-)

Visited September 2012
“Very good and on boardwalk”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Very good food, especially compared to Italian food we had off boardwalk. Lobster ravioli topped with crab meat was very good! Kids liked chicken dinges and ravioli. They were willing to supplement fries for other choices on kids meals. My two complaints are prices were a bit high, especially for kids meals, and our server was often MIA. I guess you pay more if on boardwalk. Even with that said, I'd go again!

• Visited August 2012
“Little Italy meets boardwalk!”
Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

Right in the heart of the Ocean City boardwalk is a real gem. It seems out of place among tee-shirt shops, arcades, Ice cream stands. Our family was sick of pizza, gyros, and pretzels and needed a change. Ocean Cafe was just what we needed. The veal was great and our party also enjoyed some of the specials. Ambiance was clean, modern, but a little noisy. We'll definitely go again!