Ocean City Mansion
$195
Biscayne Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$139
Ocean Front Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$69
Hotels.com
Ocean 7(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$80
$209
Travelocity
The Crossings(Ocean City)
Priceline
Seaport Inn Motel(Ocean City)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Forum Motor Inn(Ocean City)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshoneymoon suitecabin roomb bfrench toastlarge tubdogs are allowedthemed roomsfresh fruitenjoyed my staymodern amenitiesa wonderful place to stayparking lot isin seasonhome away from homenancyfireplaceporch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 3, 2004

We had a wonderful stay at Somewhere inn Time Mansion. Nancy, Scott and their family are just the most wonderful innkeepers you can get! The sumptuous breakfasts, the cleanliness of te premises, the inn's welcoming atmosphere, the non-smoking facility, the distinctive decoration of each room and all of the little attentions we were provided, we couldn't ask for more! The Miss McKenna Room we stayed in was just awesome with all its windows, kitchenette area, four-poster bed and large sofa! We were especially grateful for the nice wooden floors. We enjoyed sitting on the porch to relax, walking to the beach, stores near by and the Boardwalk! We had a delightful stay thanks to our innkeepers who made this vacation so special!

3  Thank joseea797
Maywood, NJ
Reviewed August 2, 2004

August 1 - 2, 2004

A perfect gift, no matter the occasion! Our very special occasion to commemorate our stay in the Honeymoon Suite was a surprise Birthday gift for my boyfriend who turned 38. I think it worked, because he was speechless! Nancy, the innkeeper, became an instant friend when I spoke with her several times re: how I would like to make the room ever more romantic. She was instrumental in displaying and lighting about 50 candles ,I shipped to her in advance, and for spraying white rose petals on the bed and all around the jacuzzi prior to our check in. When I walked into the room and saw the amazing glow of the candles and heard the romantic music playing on the cd player, I was teary eyed. It was simply gorgeous and I couldn't have done it without her.

The photos on the oc mansion website do the rooms no justice what so ever. You truly will not go wrong NO MATTER what room you chose. More romantic you will not get beyond the Honeymoon Suite. There is plenty of room to move around and the balcony is great for a late night toast! My boyfriend and i peeked into several of the other rooms and were equally as impressed. The detail in decor is unbelievable!!! The Cabin Room is divine! The Medieval Room is Fun! The mansion itself is so well manicured and filled with love!

Breakfast was so nice on the porch and Nancy, Scott and their beautiful children will not soon be forgotten!

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
New York, NY
Reviewed August 2, 2004

Over the years, my husband and I have frequented many B&Bs at the Jersey shore but we can both say, without a doubt, that this is the best B&B we have ever visited. Unlike most B&Bs that are boasting with charm but lacking in modern amenities, the Somewhere Inn Time Mansion has lovely, perfectly decorated rooms that are just brimming with everything you could need from remote contolled air conditioning units and cable television, to spacious bathrooms, fireplaces, and lovely balconies. Top off a beautiful inn with an extremely enthusiastic and wonderful staff, scrumptious, full course breakfasts, and all the privacy that you could want and you have the makings of a number one B&B! If you are looking for that luxiorious hotel feel with the charm of an old Victorian mansion, this is the place to go!

• Stayed: July 2004
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 24, 2004

Somewhere in Time Mansion was or first bed and breakfast experience and because of the outstanding accommodations and incredible friendliness of Nancy and Scott, it won't be our last. My husband and I were very impressed with all that was offered from the 3-course breakfast every morning to the Hershey Kisses on our pillow at night. I would recommend this B&B to anyone that wanted a nice quiet place to stay and relax that isn't too far from the boardwalk, but is far enough to be peaceful.

3  Thank Dani D
Allentown, Pa.
Reviewed July 23, 2004

Somewhere In Time Inn was a very nice B/B.
Nancy and Scott were so nice and Nancy did
everything possible to make our visit "great".

The breakfast was great also.

I would recommend a visit to this B/B!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member