“Never had a better stay, the innkeeper even gave us xtra water and snacks.”
Review of Ocean City Mansion

Ocean City Mansion
Ranked #8 of 20 Ocean City B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The room was amazing we ha dour own seperate entrance and outside shower. My daughter goes downs down every year with her gymnastics team, so the day before we desided to go down and stay till the mext day when she go and stay with the team. The house had an old, beautiful, friendly, and warm feel. By the the people that are saying it was too cold, the shore is meant for the summer, remember that. I felt better then at home. The old swing on the front lawn gave an amazing touch to the whole scene. I ate breakfast on the front porch. Would love to stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2011

Reviewed June 30, 2012

I had purchased a Groupon and it expired. I wanted to take my 3 daughters (ages 9, 6, and 3) on a Girl's night overnight with Mommy. I didn't know if Nancy would even work with me. But, to my surprise she readily agreed to swap my 2 expired nights for 1 night in the fancy Honey Moon Suite since it was a week day and it happened that it was not rented because someone had just cancelled.

This was our first bed and breakfast and I was nervous about how the children and I would be treated. I can answer that simply. We were treated like family from the moment we arrived until the moment we departed. The kids loved the room. Nancy walked up and showed it to us and the girls were so excited with our fancy sleeping quarters! Liana made us a wonderful elaborate breakfast. We came back again the next night with my husband and we had a repeat of the same wonderful time! We even saw guests with dogs. They were also treated very well, their dogs were well behaved, and my youngest daughter was very amused by them. Thanks Nancy! We will be back again!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank VacationJen33
Reviewed June 4, 2012

We stayed in the honeymoon suite and it was amazing we loved it. Nancy was so helpful in catering to our every need. The room had two wonderful message chairs and a huge Jacuzzi. We also loved the high ceilings and the fire place. They have wonderful books in the rooms that are filled with questions that you can ask your partner and reconnect. The whole three days that we spent there we didn't turn on the tv once they is so much to enjoy in the room. We would recommend staying there to anyone who needs to just relax. Also the house keeper Tanya is very sweet and provides wonderful turn down service and food.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

My husband and I purchased a Groupon several months ago so we could take a quick "babymoon" to the shore. I wanted to be close to home but have a day or so at the beach. Nancy was gracious enough to accommodate the Groupon outside of its official dates so we could stay. Being a veteran in the hospitality industry, I've stayed at many types of proprties, but never a B&B. This was a wonderful visit and we felt welcomed at every turn. We have a small dog as part of our family and even he had a great stay. Not only was Nancy and the staff accommodating and graciuous, but the other guests were delightful. We even had a babysitter for our dog in our room while we went to dinner and walked the boards.

The room, Miss Mckennas, had charachter but with modern touches. The layout was a little ackward sometimes, due to the amount of furniture, but the air conditionaing, tv, bathroom and hot water all worked wonderful. Breakfast was absolutly one of the best parts of the stay. It was hearty, filling and felt just like home. We would have had wine and other snacks too, but since I was pregnant, we didn't partake. I heard on several occasions Nancy ask the guests, including to myself about any dietary restrictions for breakfast/food. In my experience many people dont ask, or they either don't care.

If hospitality and a property with charachter is important to you, then choose the Ocean City Mansion for your next stay at the shore.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gr867
Reviewed May 27, 2012

This is the second year that me and my fiance stayed at the Ocean City Mansion. We really enjoyed it the first year, and this year was no different! We plan on going back again if we can find another deal through Groupon.

I think my favorite part about this hotel is it's location. Your close enough to the boardwalk, beach, and Asbury Street shopping that adults can comfortably walk to all of them. In my experience the less you have to use your car, the more you enjoy vacation. It's also on a very nice street that's filled with big old houses, pretty yards, and plenty of parking.

This hotel is great for young couples looking for a romantic getaway!

1  Thank Britt025
Reviewed May 16, 2012

My husband and I stayed the first weekend in November at the OC Mansion Bed and Breakfast. It was a wonderful place to get away. We looked at each room online and decided to stay in the Chocolate Room for the weekend where we were spoiled with a very large bathroom, huge jacuzzi and large comfortable canopy bed. The mansion was within walking distance of the beach as well as in a nice quiet neighborhood. Any questions that we had before or during our stay was promptly taken care of by Nancy, the B&B owner. She was very hospitable and made the stay warm and welcoming. Breakfast was delicious and extremely filling. There were also available snacks throughout the day, complimentary and/or for purchase. We can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jenna W
Reviewed May 15, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for two nights to celebrate our five year wedding anniversary. We stayed in the "chocolate room" and it exceeded our expectations. The bed, and Jacuzzi were by far the best parts! The mansion itself had so much character, Nancy was super nice, anytime I contacted Nancy prior to our stay with questions she was prompt with her response. And finally, the breakfast.. I am not a breakfast person at all and both days the breakfast was amazing. I truly hope we have the opportunity to return. We fell in love with Ocean City, NJ while we were there and The Ocean City Mansion and the staff were apart of that!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ocean City
Sonesta ES Suites Somers Point
Atlantis Inn Luxury B&B
Atlantis Inn Luxury B&B
#1 of 20 in Ocean City

Been to Ocean City Mansion? Share your experiences!