As someone who is not a big B&B fan and only stays at 1 favorite Select Registry Inn in MD, my expectations were set very high. Our expectations were met! My husband & I celebrated our 10 year anniversary at the Inn this week. My husband proposed on the beach in front of the ferris wheel 11 years ago, so staying at the inn was the perfect destination to celebrate. The entire inn is gorgeous. It is very warm, inviting and decorated with class. The soft music and colors welcomed us as soon as we walked in. We stayed in the Bordeaux which was warm, romantic and cozy. I would highly recommend this room for its amazing bed, furnishings, steam shower & jacuzzi tub. I was a little concerned to find that our room was situated at the top of the stairwell on the 2nd floor and wondered if we would hear all the traffic outside our room, but we did not. We loved being able to control the temp in our room and the overhead fan had a dimmer on it which also easily controlled the temp. The feather duvet was the ultimate of comfort and luxury. The room was a bit tight as the furniture is huge, but that just gave us more excuse to stay in bed :) I read other reviews about the staff being "odd". I did not find this to be the case, but it's possible the assisting staff could be considered odd, as they do not speak clear english (there seemed to be confusion on their part when we checked in and they knocked on our door a day early thinking we were to be checking out) and they were a little awkward, yet very sweet and kind. Val was wonderful and very accommodating. He runs a beautiful inn and seems the type who runs a tight, well organized ship. Breakfast was delicious - the process was slightly confusing as the assisting staff did not explain the selection process very clearly - but the food was indulgent. We had ham and cheese omelets, pancakes, french toast and roasted potatoes. They were so good. The rooftop deck is a wonderful amenity - definitely take advantage of it! We enjoyed sitting on the rooftop with a bottle of wine enjoying the view of the ocean. The bed was one of the most comfortable I'd ever slept in - we slept like babies. It was a very luxurious room and extremely comfortable. We would definitely stay at Atlantis Inn again and would highly recommend it. It's an easy walk to the beach and Rojo's Tacos - a hole-in-the-wall taco joint a block from the inn that surprised us with their delicious tacos! I don't think you'll find a better place to stay in Ocean City!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted #1 B&B & #1 Luxury Inn at the South Jersey Shore/ Winner of "BEST OF THE BEST" Award, this upscale Inn is Ocean City's newest and most exquisite and luxurious place to stay! Conveniently located right on the Beach block, the Inn offers 12 King/Queen Luxury Suites & 2 Italian Apartment Villas with luxury bedding, upscale amenities, some with Jacuzzi tubs, spa showers, & fireplaces. Full gourmet breakfast, on-site spa services, & rooftop deck with ocean views. Rated by AAA as a 3-Diamond Property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Atlantis Inn Luxury B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Inn Luxury Hotel Ocean City
- Atlantis Inn Luxury Bed And Breakfast