Atlantis Inn Luxury B&B
$195
Biscayne Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$139
Ocean Front Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$69
Hotels.com
Ocean 7(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$80
Hotwire.com
Port-O-Call Hotel(Ocean City)
$209
Travelocity
Beach Club Hotel(Ocean City)
Seaport Inn Motel(Ocean City)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Forum Motor Inn(Ocean City)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsrooftop deckkeyless entrybordeaux suitebed and breakfastprivate entrancehigh schooljacuzzi tubbreakfast was deliciousdirect accessstreet parkingfrench toastbrownieocean city is a dry townrelaxing weekendthe jersey shorefew blocksking bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 11, 2011

We once passed the Atlantis Inn at night and were impressed with its elegant exterior lighting against its modern Victorian architecture. We planned to check it out further on the internet. At first it appeared expensive, but after much surfing, we found the price premium at the Atlantis was justified compared to other lodging in the area. So we booked via the website, which as easy enough to do.

Our stay was enjoyable. Short walk to the boardwalk & beach, and restaurants on Asbury. Staff were pleasant and made great restaurant recommendations. For breakfast, reservations were required. Omelets, eggs benedict, pancakes and french toast were cooked to order and the service was lively. Some afternoons, we smelled muffins and quiches from the oven. We stayed 3 nights and specially enjoyed breakfast in the veranda. Short afternoon receptions, generally for new arrivals, were on the fabulous roofdeck. We snuck in 2 afternoons and we were made to feel welcome. For a nightcap, we sipped wine on the roofdeck, and from there, the lights of Ferris Wheel at Gillians Boardwalk was a spectacle.

Our suite, the Amalfi, according to Stacy the manager, was recently renovated. This suite is modern with king bed and luxurious mattress, silk tafetta drapes and plush white carpeting. Beddings are all italian. A parlor room to the side was great for reading. Tapestries complemented the suite nicely. Everything was meticulously assembled in this suite. The bathroom was spacious with a double vanity and a big jacuzzi. Lots of drawers for everything you need to store. I specially loved the top-of-the-line Bulgari toiletries which were replenished daily.

We love our Atlantis stay. This is now our find, our new place in Ocean City.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2011

My husband and I just spent the past weekend at the Inn and I must say, I would consider staying home before I would stay there again. We have stayed at numerous B&B's all over the U.S. and as far as this being a Luxury place, not so much. The rate for 2 nights cost over $800, and for that I feel the place should be immaculate, breakfast should be outrageous, and the hospitality should be impeccable. When my husband and I returned at 6:30 on Sat eve and went in to get some ice for drinks, the breakfast tables were all still dirty from that morning! The young woman running the place for missing owners was rude. She gave me a hard time about not making my reservation online and calling instead. I explained I was at work and had no internet service, after huffing and puffing she finally took the info. We had never stayed here before but there other guests there with us who explained the place was under new mgt as os of Feb, and they were unhappy also. All I can say is VERY disappointing!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Michele M
Reviewed August 5, 2011

Beautiful Inn...Our stay was in an elegantly decorated turret suite with very difficult accessibility....no on site parking....with no one to help with your luggage...there are no elevators....the Inn needs an on site attendant to welcome guests as well as a hostess to seat guests for breakfast....there are no amenities to speak of....the owner needs to spend more time providing help to the hard working manager and her aid....they are responsible for everything...if you are going to charge those prices you have to spend some money on making it convenient and comfortable for your guests...

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Smartgirl4sure
KristinaD, Owner at Atlantis Inn Luxury B&B, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2011

Thank you for your comments. I have been out of the country due to a brother's sudden death and am still away as of this writing. My apologies if no one was around to help with your luggage at arrival, but staff is always around and reachable by mobile phone if you dial the Inn's main number. We verify arrival times a day before and try our best to be in the lobby area at the appointed time. Otherwise, in the interest of productivity, in a tiny operation (12 rooms and 2 apartments), staff is always performing tasks in-between arrivals. On the subject of "no amenities"' I am not sure which amenity the reviewer is seeking.
We have had numerous sell outs during this season and both manager and her staffers have met the demands of welcoming guests, assisting with luggage, managing breakfast service and housekeeping. As an added measure, we added an extra staff during my absence.
An elevator would be godsent specially for the location of your suite. Our inn is a 107-year old Victorian, fully renovated in 2003. Unfortunately, it is not economically feasible to lose suites to elevator space, reason why none exist in other b&bs.
No operation is faultless, and we appreciate your comments to make ours better.
Val Reyes, Owner

It would be godsent if there were an elevator, which, unfortunately does not exist in 107-year old Victorian buildings.

Reviewed August 4, 2011

My husband and I typically stay at B&B's whenever we travel. This was our first visit to the Atlantis Inn.

Let's begin with check-in. Stacy, the Inn Manager was very pleasant. Our room was small but very comfortable and clean. The spa shower was great. We were invited to a afternoon get together on the roof top for Sangria and snacks at 5:30 PM. The rooftop is beautiful and well appointed.

There is only a public refrigerator on the 2nd floor for use by all guests. The Inn provides ice buckets, wine glasses, etc.. We had stored a couple bottles for ourselves and to take to a family dinner on one of the evenings there. When I packed the bottles to go to dinner, found that another guest had helped themselves and opened one of the special bottles drinking at least half and putting it back!

Breakfast reservations have to be made in order to accomodate everyone. The dining room is small and Stacy along with one other person was cooking, taking orders, cleaning tables, answering the phone, and checking out guests! Appointments for breakfast are not especially appealing when you want to sleep in and dont' want to be on a schedule. Breakfast was good although nothing really gourmet or special.

There are no spa services on site as advertised. I had made an appointment with the spa on the website but found I had to walk to the spa for services. They were excellent and worth the walk!

The outside of the inn is very unappealing. The flowerbeds and fencing were overgrown with weeds and litter. We were told we could store our beachchairs under the stairs. There were old broken chairs laying under there and not very clean. One morning, we went to get our chairs and found someone had helped themselves and taken one. (It did re-appear that evening so we know it was another guest.)

Parking is a few blocks away however, if you wait until late evening, you can find a parking space right by the inn.

We never did meet the Inn's owner, he was not on site. The last day there, the fruit in the dining room was getting moldy and fruit flies were settling on the fresh fruit that had been sat out for guests. Needless to say, we did not eat any of it.

Again, not bad however, the new management has alot to learn if they want to advertise as a Luxury inn. We will probably return to the B&B we like in Cape May instead.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple

I am glad you liked your suite. Unfortunately, due to space limitations, we are unable to squeeze in refrigerators in any of the suites. As policy as well, we discourage foods brought into the room due to possible pest issues. I am sorry to hear somebody else enjoyed your wine, which is a surprise. I hope this was a mistake, as we know our clientele to be of exemplary profile.
Breakfast reservations is a necessity since we switched to preparing eggs, pancake, French toast all a la carte versus buffet- style. Most guests love this switch, but unfortunately, kitchen capacity is limited. I apologize for the oversight of the fruit display during your stay.
We pay $650 per parking space at the nearest municipal parking 5 blocks away. Overnight parking has been discontinued across the street. We know this is a great inconvenience and we continue to lobby the city to relax this rule.
With regard to beach furniture, there is none owned by the Inn. Guests bring, manage and secure their own. In many cases, they leave items behind - perhaps, including the rusted beach chairs you mention. Of course, we are fearful to throw them away, at least until the season is over.
We recently lost our landscaper and a new one should weed out and trim our beautiful plantings.
Finally, my apologies for not meeting you and others as I am still currently abroad due to a death in my family.
Many thanks for your business and feedback.
Val Reyes, Owner

Reviewed July 27, 2011

let's start with booking the place. The main reason we wanted to stay there was because we loved B&B's in ocean city and saw the "luxury" and said, lets go for it! We saw the rpice online and said that it was a little expensive but lets splurge. So we got the king bed with a beautiful bathroom and bla blah blah according to the discription. When we went to book it online, by our surprise it was $525 a night! Expecting it to be 395 we called immediatley and the male innkeeper was not very nice about it and said the only way we would be able to get the money back was if someone else booked it. We explained hat it may have been our fault because we read it wrong online, which by the way means change the way it looks to better understand, and was not helpful at all.
So we sucked it up and just thought it better be the best place we have ever stayed.

So we get there and beautiful place, nice furniture int he living room. The innkeepers are nice but definitley felt like they were just being nice because they had to. They by our surprise we find out that the parking was 3 blocks down the street. They usually offer vallet but the kid went off to college so the innkeepers said they were going to do it for us. Inconvenient? Yes!

So, we gt our key and went to our room, open the door to find this GIGANTIC bed right when you walk in. and this HUGE wardrobe and a little tv mounted on the wall.That was it! Barely any room to walk. The bathroom was very nice but literally the same size as the room. Little much. automatically my wife and i looked at each other and said I cannot believe we paid this much money for this room.

Breakfast was nothing to write home about. The room was right by the stairs so you heard everyone as they walked up and down the stairs as well as people talking since it was the area upstairs to sit.

One night my wife went to go into the tub and jets would not work. Tried to go find someone at 11pm at night. Nope! Guess you arent getting in the big tub that you spent all the money for tnight Hun!
The next morning we went and told him and he just said oh sorry baout that. and went about his business. Just felt brushed off and he could have cared less.

Will we stay again at this place. ABSOLUTLEY NOT! You can stay at a beautiful B&B for half the price. There is nothing luxury about it. Especially the innkeeper.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple