All reviews rooftop pool queen sleeper living room luggage cart hobby horse pull out couch private balcony asbury ave room was large this past weekend within walking distance parking is tight very nice stay the penthouse beach tags would definitely stay here again enjoyed our stay
Selected filters
Reviewed September 28, 2015

I was planning a bachelotte party for my sister who was getting married. The bride and groom chose to have their parties in Atlantic City which I didn't have a problem with but the cost of the rooms to stay in and around Atlantic City was like $300 plus for the night and required a 2 night stay. I found this gem in Ocean City. I didn't have a problem driving back into Atlantic City because it's about a 20 minute drive into the city. I was able to book the room for the one night. I checked in and was able to set up the room for the party. The room has a living room, flat screen tv, a little kitchenette setup with a stove, sink and mini refrigerator. The bedroom had a king size bed and nice size bath. The room also had a balcony. The girls were able to meet up and chat for awhile until we went to Atlantic City. After partying for a few hours we departed and said goodbye to this little gem. The front desk staff were very helpful with all the questions I had to ask. I was quite comfortable in the room after the other girls left. I would definitely stay again.

Room tip: A few blocks from the beach
Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Melba D, Manager at Biscayne Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed September 17, 2015

I love the fact, they were really niece to accommodate me and my family we were a party of 5, the rooms are in excellent conditions, deeply clean, excellent,excellent. What don't give to us a 5 stars satisfactions, are the crazy noises from the air conditions, not only from our room, from the next room also, was very deep and noisy; the parking lot extremely tight, my car barely fit the space, we don't have to much room to open the doors and get out an in. and last the staff ... sorry but no smiles, no welcomes, cold faces ...nice, yes they were, but for customer service that is in need we need happy and warm faces that make you comfortable. For the rest very reasonable prices, like I said before, over the phone it was very nice the guidance and accommodations. Also great. Free Wifi

Room tip: Just at front of the beach, accessibility to everything, relax place..
1  Thank Irma B
Melba D, Manager at Biscayne Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2015

I'm sorry that our smiles were not what you expected. We will certainly work hard on those smiles. We hope to see you again and give you a different impression. We promise SMILES!

Reviewed September 2, 2015

Staff is nice and accommodating. Parking spaces are ridiculously tight and either somebody ran into my car coming out of there spot or the laundry service that stops off lost control of one of their laundry cars and rammed right into my rear bumper. Nice 10 inch scratch on a brand new car. Asked the front desk and they don't have camera in the parking lots. Pool was small but adequate. Rooms were roomy. Pull out couch was broke, but luckily I brought a blow up air mattress.

Room tip: Ask for an updated room.
2  Thank spikeitaudi

I know. We hate the parking spots too. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed September 2, 2015

We loved the location of the unit we rented. Very close to the pool and the view was great. The furnishings and room were very old and out dated. The main room smelled as well but in general it was a convenience, comfortable property and we would stay again. Just wish they would update the furniture and finishes a little.

3  Thank KimCarlKids

I'm sorry that you were disappointed in the furnishings. Our units are individually owned units and many of our owners are in the process of updating those units. I hope that you are able to stay in a unit more to your satisfaction next time you visit Biscayne Suites.

Reviewed September 1, 2015 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nites in a 'penthouse suite'. Room was by the pool & very noisy, which is kinda expected. No paper towels or tissues provided. Noisy a/c. Mattress & furniture were older & worn. Not the cleanest room ever. Nice outdoor sitting space. A tad pricey ($259/nite + tax) for the caliber of the room. It was nonetheless doable for a short stay.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

I hope we can make you happier on your next visit. Our units are individually owned and most owners are in the process of updating them. We do not supply paper towels but tissues should have been there. Please notify the front desk if you aren't sure whether you were given the proper amenities. We look forward to seeing you again soon.