“Lives up to the buzzz”

Fractured Prune Ocean
Ranked #1 of 10 Bakeries in Ocean City
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: An Independent, Incensed Fractured Prune Legacy Store. Hot- Hand made donuts made to order
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Lives up to the buzzz”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

When going to ocean city, my friends kept telling me I had to try this new donut shop called the fractured prune. Many times recommendations from friends don't live up to the hype... Not this one. The donuts are the best we ever tasted. They serve them hot with an endless assortment of glaze and toppings.. My favorite was the Carmel Kiss. It was a hot yellow donut with Carmel glaze and chocolate mini chips. Wow, unbleiveabl good. The staff was friendley and made my latte just the way I prefer.

Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“I know Donuts.. There are the Best”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Trust Me, I know donuts... The Maple/Bacon was unbelievable! These donuts are the perfect texture and taste. You can tell these guy's really are into making a perfect donut. See you tomorrow guy's!

Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania
“Are you kidding me?”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Absolutely disgusting. One could smell the grease all the way up the street. The procedure of throwing these things into messy containers of color and chopped up stuff was really gross. The flavors didn't look appetizing and my group couldn't eat these messed up sloppy sugar glopped messes. I don't know who is eating this stuff. I could barely go in, but when I did for an egg and cheese sandwich, the staff was rather rude (no eye contact, no thank you, and a long wait before they stopped chatting with each other and waited on me...) Note well that you can't use your credit card if the charge is under $10. (I didn't know that was allowed.) Donuts are well over a dollar a piece - I think $1.37. Anyway, I seem to be the only one who's not convinced. I guess they're not kidding.

1 Thank BBBBTravel
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
“Be prepared to get messy!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

As another reviewer said-who knew hot donuts were so good! I took my nephew here for his birthday and wow we're these donuts good. They are freshly made (you watch them come out of the fryer) and they are decorated to order. The donuts are smaller which is nice if you want to sample some of their fun flavors. But be prepared to be a mess! They are so hot you toppings become gooey and wonderfully messy. I enjoyed and would definitely go back.

• Visited July 2013
Telford, Pennsylvania
“Who knew hot donuts were so good!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Had my first Fractured Prune Donut this morning and was blown away with happiness. I had the Mini Pearl which was glazed with chocolate and topped with sliced almonds and coconut....YUMM!
Lots of different flavor combinations to choose from or you can design your own donut. I even think you could get a plain one if that's your style. I can't wait to go back to Ocean City, NJ just for a hot donut.

• Visited July 2013