“Great House/ Great Owners”
other travelers have booked this property
Living Area (queen sofa bed) Sunroom in front of house
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Single Family Home in Ocean City, NJ 1257 West Ave
Living Area (queen sofa bed)
Sunroom in front of house
View of living/dining area
1st floor bedroom (2 twins)
1st floor bathroom (tub/shower combo)
1st floor laundry room
2nd floor bunk room (full on bottom/single on top)
1st floor bedroom (queen)
Master bdrm (king)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Stephanie...
“Great House/ Great Owners”
Reviewed June 28, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

This house is great! It was very clean, and the rooms are spacious. Even had a dining room table with six chairs for us to play games at each night after we came Back from the boardwalk. My family and I had a wonderful time, and we cannot wait to return. The owners were fantastic to work with, and returned all my messages within minutes.

Management Response
Jun 29, 2018
Thank you so much for the kind words. We are glad that your family enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again! Thank you for being great tenants and treating our home as your own!
NJ

Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Management Response
Mar 25, 2011
It's wonderful to see the same families year after year and catch up on each other's lives. They become like extended family!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing