“I miss when it was nicer. Needs a deep clean!”
Review of Jilly's Arcade

Jilly's Arcade
Ranked #7 of 11 Fun & Games in Ocean City
More attraction details
Owner description: Jilly's Arcade is the perfect place to check out the latest video and pinball games - including old-school games like Space Invaders and Centipede - while you munch on a big bucket of fries from the French Fry Factory.You’ll find Skee-ball, pinball, pool, air hockey, basketball, the Groove, Percussion Master, Drumscape, Top Skater, Alpine Racer, World Kicks, Pump it Up and a lot more. Since it's a part of the Jilly's collection of boardwalk stores, it’s family friendly.And, of course, there's everybody's favorite... one of the boardwalk's most popular games, Dance Dance Revolution, which has received national attention because of its health benefits. Fun AND good for you? Now that's what we're talking about!
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I like Jilly's and still go there when I am in OC. But, it has gone down hill every year for the last 4 or 5 years. If you go there, you'll see what I mean:

-It is generally very dirty. Many of the games are as well
-There are way too many broken machines or pinball games with tape over the coin slots because they are out of order.
-The Skeeball is only 10 cents, which I really like, except that some have balls missing and they are dirty as well.
-While there are a few newer games there that look shiny-new, there are still too many old, broken ones or machines that don't work well such as pinball machines that work but have flippers that don't have consistent strength to lift the ball.
-Most of the staff there can't be bothered to assist unless you really chase them. They stand around, talk to their friends and disappear regularly.

I truly hope someone cleans that place up because it has a great location, is open year round (a huge plus), and is a real landmark for me and my friends and family.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Went there 30 years ago. Was the Mecca of old school video games. Still exists in the back of the arcade. Times have changed, but Jilly's hangs on to the old school. Pac Man, Donkey Kong, Tron, Spy Hunter, Star Wars, Dig Dug? Yeah, they got 'em. Children of the '80s unite. Go to Jilly's. Again.

1  Thank DaveYucha
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I love the PAC MAN game...beat my son 3X!!!! Clean and air conditioned. Great service and variety. Good times for all ages.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

This is a pretty big arcade and it's a lot of fun. I remember time when dad and I could go play air hockey all the time and I would play Skeeball and all the other games that are a lot of fun and not a rip off like the games at Playland's Castaway Cove. I'm not sure, but I think this is the arcade that has Dance Dance Revolution. It's a lot of fun in this big arcade and there's a few Jilly's arcades on the boardwalk.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

We loved this arcade because it is half the price of the other arcades- really skeetball for 10cents a game? You can't beat that anywhere. People around to make cahnge, and I became quite quickly addicted to the spiderman pinball machine