Seaport Inn Motel
$345
Ocean Breeze Hotel(Ocean City)
$179
Harris House Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$284
Blue Water Inn(Ocean City)
$149
Biscayne Suites(Ocean City)
$289
Coral Sands(Ocean City)
$169
Ocean 7(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$311
  • Pool
$235
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Scarborough Inn(Ocean City)
TripAdvisor
All reviewstwo blocksfull size refrigeratorsalt water taffymini kitchenbeach tagssmaller sidequiet streetblock partytwo queen bedsshort walkkitchen areathird floorlong weekendgreat weekenda great staylast minutebeach boardwalk
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We only spent one night (9/15) in Ocean City but it was a great one. I had booked this room in the week leading up to the Atlantic City triathlon, which I was competing in on Sunday and asked if there was a possibility for early check in. The very friendly person, who's name I don't remember, said it was unlikely since it was a full house checking out on Sunday. Much to my surprise Sunday late morning I received an email from the motel informing me our room was ready if we wanted to check in early! What great customer service! They were also very accommodating when we requested a 1st floor room since my husband was on crutches. Super clean and comfortable. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
SeaportInn1122, General Manager at Seaport Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2013

So glad you had a great stay and that we were able to have your room ready early. Sometimes it is hard to accommodate early check ins but housekeeping gets on the rooms as soon as they check out and the office sends early check in emails if and when rooms are ready early. We hope to see you again very soon. The Seaport Inn Staff.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I'm amazed at the very high ratings for this nothing-special efficiency motel. We selected this place based on TA evaluations. Yes it was clean, but it was also spartan, the Spirit airline of motels. Very small rooms, no place for any luggage (used the small table and chairs) no closet, no end table or lamp at one end of the bed, no clock, no tissues, no instructions for the small satellite TV mounted at the ceiling (no bureau). Not that inexpensive either. Otherwise good parking, central location.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

We are sorry to hear that you did not feel as most of our customers feel about the Seaport Inn. I have sent you a private message via Trip Advisor to discuss your thoughts and concerns. For the record as I have said in previous reviews we made the best use of the space provided in all our rooms. We also provide you with a fridge/freezer, microwave, 2 burner stove top, dishes, bowls, plates, mugs, cups, utensils, pot, pan, strainer, cutting board, dish towels, paper towels, dish soap, bath linens, bath needs, 2 queen beds, end table and lamp in between both beds, table and 4 chairs, and an armoire with 2 drawers in it and you can hang clothes inside as well. If you had come to the office to discuss your concerns we would have helped in any way we could example we have alarm clocks available in the office. Again we are sorry and hope you will try us again another time. The Seaport Inn Staff.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

We stayed at the Seaport Inn September 9-13. The rooms are on the smaller side, but they have done an excellent job making them bright and cozy. I truly felt like I was in a beachy bedroom. They also manage to get a drop side table in there as well as a large fridge, microwave, cooktop, and sink. Cleaning supplies were provided and appreciated! The rooms were immaculate. The ONLY thing I would suggest and it is a simple fix, is to put a hook in the back of the bathroom door, and maybe a board of a few hooks from a wall? It would be nice to have a couple places to hang things.
What makes the Seaport truly shine is their service. I had read about the near legendary Sally, but did not have the privilege of meeting her until the last day- however, I have to say that her standards for service have trickled down to the entire staff. I can not tell you how wonderful everyone was. The housekeepers were lovely. We actually had three different ones during our stay, one was the two days in the middle, and we had a chance to talk to two of them personally and to thank them for how they would arrange our little ones' stuffed animals and books on the bed so cute. I cannot tell you how much my daughter looked forward to seeing their little "party" after coming home from the beach. One, I believe it was Cynthia or Cindy, also left us a flower in a little water bottle. And of course, everything was immaculate! And everyone seems like a family there, truly happy to do whatever is needed to make the place feel like home. Carrie (sp?) also went out of her way to do this. What a lovely person. She did such a big favor for us, which I will not write here, because once I do, there may be people who come to ask for and expect it, and that may not be possible- and I'd hate to put her in that position. However, I know she'd go out of her way for anyone if necessary. Sally shared with me that she really hires people who have that kind of character. We felt very welcomed.
The beach location is great. It's just minutes to a good beach location. It's three floors with steep stairs, so consider asking for a lower location at the time of reservation if that is a concern for you. I didn't know and was only able to get a third floor room and that was hard because I had to leave my little ones in the room and run down to get our bags in a couple trips. And carrying my toddler down the stairs while carrying anything else was tricky. So ask in advance for second or first if the stairs will be an issue. However it was lovely to sit up there on the provided chairs and hang out after the kids were asleep.
The price for all this is more than reasonable. Suffice it to say, we have found a new home in Ocean City. :)

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank you Thank you Thank you! What more can we say. Your review is so appreciated. Especially your suggestions. We love when our customers tell us what we can do to make things better for them on their next visit. I am sorry that I only was able to meet you on your last day but I am happy to hear that my staff was doing exactly what I expect from them (Not that there is any question). We look forward to your return and I hope to spend more time with you on your next visit. The Seaport Inn Staff.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Lucky us! After reading the reviews on TA, I called last Thursday morning and snagged a just canceled room! We haven't been to Ocean City in 30 + years and finding the Seaport Inn was a great way to start our return visit. As others have mentioned, these spotless efficiencies are super convenient and managed by the extremely helpful and personable Sally. The housekeepers were also very friendly and did an excellent job maintaining the rooms. Sally made a dinner reservation for us and gave us the lowdown on all that we missed since 1981! We had wonderful weather and on Saturday saw 6 para-sailers, one manic bi-plane pilot, two military helicopters, a fisherman who caught a good sized fish, witnessed a wedding and watched the lifeguards check out a dolphin in the surf. My only concern is that the Seaport Inn will become so popular that we won't be able to get another reservation( just kidding).

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

No LUCKY US! After 30+ years we are very happy we could accommodate you at the last minute and be a positive part of your return to Ocean City NJ America's Greatest Family Resort. My staff and I are so happy to hear that we gave you everything you needed and more. I personally am glad that I was able to serve you as a born and raised native to Ocean City. ALL the tings you mentioned that you got to see are just some of the wonderful FAMILY FRIENDLY happenings around town. So we cannot wait for you to come back please don't wait another 30+ years. Your friends at the Seaport Inn.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Stayed here 9/19-9/21/2013. The rooms were extremely clean, the staff was great. Parking was readily available on site. Recommendations for places to dine and for entertaiment were outstanding. All in all a great stay!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Short and sweet review! So glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for taking the time to give us a Excellent review. Hope to see you again next year! The Seaport Inn Staff.