“Amazing view, average food”
Review of Bob's Grill

Bob's Grill
Ranked #75 of 225 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 11, 2013

My family and I have been going to Bob's for over 15 years. As a child, I loved the restaurant. Now going as an adult, I realize the imperfections. The menu is over priced, there are NO REFILLS on the already overpriced drinks, and they inconveniently don't accept credit or debit cards. Our waitress was not knowledgable about the menu. I asked if my crab cake sandwich came with a side (french fries, cole slaw, etc), she said no, so I ordered a side of cole slaw. Turns out my sandwich did come with fries, so I ended up spending more money then I wanted.

The restaurant does have a great view of the beach, and the open air makes it enjoyable and comfortable. The nieces ate free with my sister and my meals. A few adjustments to the menu can make this a nice and affordable family restaurant.

1  Thank Erica M

Reviewed August 3, 2013

We went to Bob's for dinner and had a good meal. I really enjoyed the pulled pork, there was a lot of it and it was very tasty. My husband got the turkey dinner and he got a ton of turkey. My only complaints are it is cash only and the drinks are way overpriced and they do not seem to give refills.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

My wife and I recently visited Ocean City for a day at the beach with our grandaughters. While there, we decided to try Bob's grill for lunch. The place is right on the boardwalk so it was very convenient to walk to from our spot on the 14th street beach. We got our lunch to "take-out" to return to the the beach. The service was very good and they were very accommodating with making sure we had everything we needed as far as condiments, eating instruments, and sturdy carrying gear. The food was good and the pricing was reasonable. We would return.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Last time we went to Bob's we went for breakfast, my husband ordered a pork roll and cheese. He received one slightly thick slice of pork roll with cheese on a hamburger bun and a stingy portion of home fries. We left hungry. For the money you pay, I plan to go elsewhere. Sorry Bob.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I've only visited Bob's for breakfast. We stop while riding the bikes on the boardwalk. The breakfast is tasty. We love Sue, who always seems to be our waitress. She greets us enthusiastically and anticipates our needs. The upstairs dining area affords the best view of the ocean and boardwalk. Worth the visit.