“A true gem”
Review of 701 Mosaic

701 Mosaic
Ranked #12 of 219 Restaurants in Ocean City
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Chef Herb Allwood and his wife Pamela Womble opened 701 mosaic in August 2008 to present an exciting array of old and new world flavors and showcase their passion for Caribbean and Mediterranean cuisine. They successfully created an upscale, warm and welcoming bistro in what was once an abandoned pizza parlor in Ocean City's North End. The team received a 2008 Beautification Award from the City of Ocean City for their renovation of the property. 701 Mosaic operates seasonally from May to October and looks forward to your next visit.
Raritan, New Jersey
“A true gem”
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

A friend mentioned 701 Mosaic to me this morning on the boardwalk as a place to checkout. We went tonight without reservations and absolutely loved the meal. My wife had salmon with ginger sauce over rice with vegetables and said that every bite was delicious. I had linguine with white clam sauce. Without a doubt one of the best. Sauce was chuck full of clams and sweet onion.
A beautiful atmosphere. Truly a gem to Ocean City.

Princeton, New Jersey
“Great Caribbean Food”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Tried 701 Mosaic on our last night in OC. The food was fantastic!! Had the jerk chicken which was wonderful . Recommend this restaurant. It was great to be in a family owned restaurant where the owners take great pride in what they do.

• Visited August 2014
Leesport, Pennsylvania
“Great food, great staff”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We totally enjoyed this meal! The jerk chicken, shrimp curry and pasta puttanesca are just a few of the great dishes at our table. The chef nailed every one of them.

“Great Caribbean Food”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

If you're going to Ocean City, you have to try this place, you may need a reservation it is very popular but they are very accommodating. Food is great, good variety, and the service is excellent, we had the jerk chicken and it was fantastic and got rave reviews from all ages in our group.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank maxandma
Willow Grove, PA
“charming”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My family wanted to try something different in Ocean City since we were staying a week. Pizza. Check. Pub food. Check. So, we really enjoyed this charming restaurant that is family owner operated and has a cool, Caribbean fusion menu. Foodies should enjoy this place.The care that is put into your dining experience is obvious. The waitstaff is lovely and the food is made with loving care. My daughter has been on a crab-cake binge and ordered them of course. They were FABULOUS! No junky fillers, or coated with too much breading. My father ordered one of the fried fish dishes and it was a little greasy. I had the linguine and clams that was really, really good. It came with spaghetti though, but that wasn't a big deal. They gave you a very generous amount of fresh clams so I appreciated that, being a clam lover! The sauce was maybe a tad too buttery for me, but I sure did eat the whole thing. It was certainly delicious. The owners make their own beverages and they bring you samples to try. I highly recommend you get one.

• Visited July 2014