“Great stay !”
Review of Forum Motor Inn

Forum Motor Inn
Ranked #10 of 31 Hotels in Ocean City
Reviewed July 23, 2010

This motel was better than I expected. Having prior experiences with motels, I was very pleased with the rooms, location, and service. Upon arriving, the people who worked there were very nice, offered us parking and beach tags before we checked in. The room was a lot better than advertised. The rooms were big, clean, and had everything you need. The motel is in a great location, only a block and half from the beach. The pool was clean. A lot of families stayed here during my stay and it seemed many have been here before.

It was a great deal, the price was affordable. Dont let the pictures on the website detour you from coming here !

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 20, 2010

All in all, we had a very nice stay here. It's a short block to the boardwalk, so it's very convenient. The pool was nice and the room was clean. The staff was also very pleasant and helpful. I was turned off by how they nickel and dime you for everything, after paying over $200 a night for a room. Daily charge for Wi-Fi ($10). No tea or coffee in the room or lobby, you have to wait for the restaurant to open next door and pay for it. Want ice? Get out your quarters. I've stayed in a lot of hotels for much less than that price and those things are typically included. Maybe that's typical for the region, I don't know.

2  Thank landsharkhockey
Reviewed July 13, 2010

We just returned from another stay at the Forum. This was by far the best time we have ever had there. Our room (307) was absolutely perfect. Clean, neat and the staff kept it beautifully. The hotel is in a great location and the perfect place to stay with younger children. Even my 5yr old daughter said she wanted to come back again next year. The staff is simply excellent. I highly recommend this hotel for your next visit to Ocean City. Enjoy!

Reviewed July 6, 2010

This was a great place to stay. Immaculately clean and convenient to the beach/boardwalk. I read a review that said the beds were too firm...and they were a little on the firm side...but something like that is a matter of preference and I slept wonderfully.

I had a bad experience with a hotel at a different shore point just last week so I came into this with apprehension, with no expectations and I went through the entire room with fine tooth comb but it was pristine. My 8 year old daughter and I were VERY comfortable.

When I called to make the reservation, I spoke to Mark, who was friendly and helpful and informative, I definitely plan to go back and take the rest of my family with me.

Reviewed June 26, 2010

Great OC location! Within blocks to beach and boardwalk also center of town! Great Pool. Excellent staff!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2010

The hotel wasn't anything special, it was just ok. The room needed some updating, lighting was a little dark. Other than that, the room was clean & it was in a great location, very close to the boardwalk & beach. It was also within walking distance to a lot of restaurants & ice-cream places.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2010

We have been going to the Forum Motor for over 10 years. The service is outstanding. The staff always looks out for their guests and recommends good places to eat. Our child is two years old and there are plenty of kids for her to play with in the kid pool or the big pool. At the end of the day, it is great to sit outside and get takeout and relax with the rest of the family. There is internet access at a cost if you want it. It is a short walk to the beach, and if you need beach passes, they are available if you put down a deposit. It is not too often that you find a place where the people at the front desk are the owners and care about the guests.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family