“Fantastic Stay....again”
Review of Forum Motor Inn

Forum Motor Inn
Ranked #10 of 32 Hotels in Ocean City
Reviewed July 13, 2010

We just returned from another stay at the Forum. This was by far the best time we have ever had there. Our room (307) was absolutely perfect. Clean, neat and the staff kept it beautifully. The hotel is in a great location and the perfect place to stay with younger children. Even my 5yr old daughter said she wanted to come back again next year. The staff is simply excellent. I highly recommend this hotel for your next visit to Ocean City. Enjoy!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed July 6, 2010

This was a great place to stay. Immaculately clean and convenient to the beach/boardwalk. I read a review that said the beds were too firm...and they were a little on the firm side...but something like that is a matter of preference and I slept wonderfully.

I had a bad experience with a hotel at a different shore point just last week so I came into this with apprehension, with no expectations and I went through the entire room with fine tooth comb but it was pristine. My 8 year old daughter and I were VERY comfortable.

When I called to make the reservation, I spoke to Mark, who was friendly and helpful and informative, I definitely plan to go back and take the rest of my family with me.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2010

Great OC location! Within blocks to beach and boardwalk also center of town! Great Pool. Excellent staff!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 21, 2010

The hotel wasn't anything special, it was just ok. The room needed some updating, lighting was a little dark. Other than that, the room was clean & it was in a great location, very close to the boardwalk & beach. It was also within walking distance to a lot of restaurants & ice-cream places.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2010

We have been going to the Forum Motor for over 10 years. The service is outstanding. The staff always looks out for their guests and recommends good places to eat. Our child is two years old and there are plenty of kids for her to play with in the kid pool or the big pool. At the end of the day, it is great to sit outside and get takeout and relax with the rest of the family. There is internet access at a cost if you want it. It is a short walk to the beach, and if you need beach passes, they are available if you put down a deposit. It is not too often that you find a place where the people at the front desk are the owners and care about the guests.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank kbobefun
Reviewed May 10, 2010

This is a great motel centrally located and close the the boardwalk and beach. Very clean, comfortable rooms with friendly staff.

• Stayed: May 2010
Reviewed August 31, 2009

My family and I just returned from a trip to Ocean City, NJ. I planned this trip last minute and used Trip Advisor to find a hotel; we just did an overnight stay. This motel is a great place to stay for families. It truly is just one block from the beach and 2 blocks from the Wonderland amusements. The staff is very friendly and accomodating and the room had plenty of space for our family of 5, which included a 1 yr. old. They even had a pack-n-play for us to use.

The pool was great for when we returned from the beach and the kids still wanted to go swimming. There is also a small kiddie pool, which was great for the 1 yr. old. We would definietly stay there again in the future. We would also highly recommend the motel for any family going to Ocean City, NJ.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family