My husband and I stayed here for one night with our basset hound. We were in town for the annual Doo Dah parade. The motel manager is very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are clean enough. The flat screen tv and new duvet was an upgrade from last year. The beds are hard as rocks and the linens are scratchy and thin. The location is fabulous, right on the quiet end of the boardwalk. The parking is a nightmare, plan to being change for meters or risk you car getting dented in the parking lot. Overall, we had a fine time because we were only there one night. I do love that the hotel is pet friendly but if we were traveling without our pup we would definitely spend extra money to stay somewhere a little nicer. Good for families on a budget or people in town for one night. Not ideal for extended stays or for couples looking for a romantic night out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family Motel directly on the Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Ocean Front Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Front Hotel Ocean City
- Ocean City Front Hotel
- Ocean City Front Motel
- Ocean Front Motel Ocean City