First, be aware of the stairs. The first floor rooms are above the parking courtyard... 14 quite steep and wide stairs to get there. While the boardwalk is tantalizingly close to those first floor rooms, to get there you have to walk down the 14 stairs, across the parking lot, then up 4 stairs to the boardwalk.
I thought the beds were about average; linens and towels are of the thinnest motel type; on the plus side, the tv in our room was a new flatscreen, and was fully loaded with cable channels. Forget the continental breakfast.. the office doesn't open til 8:00 AM, and from what I could see, it was purely coffee and donuts. As others have said, it is right on the quiet end of the boardwalk. The rug was literally threadbare, but clean. The AC was noisy.. basically your average motel room. I would stay again, if the price was right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family Motel directly on the Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Ocean Front Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Front Hotel Ocean City
- Ocean City Front Hotel
- Ocean City Front Motel
- Ocean Front Motel Ocean City