Ok, let's start with the positives.
1. Love the pool. Sure it's old and not as clean as I would have liked, but it's neat. Statues all around, very unique. Hot tub, that flows into the pool. It's heated, I would say the best pool in Ocean City!
2. Plenty of towels, friendly staff, great location.
3. Great Satellite TV.
4. Nice hot, resort quality shower.
Here is the bad and the ugly.
1. Room and hotel needs to be updated badly, Personally I would tear it down and start over.
2. Kids feet were black after running on the carpet, very dirty carpet.
3. Mold seemed to be a theme in the room.
4. Furniture was broken down.
5. Pillows too thick, gives neck pain.
I stayed in Apartment D. Paid $114 a night. All in all a step above camping. Did not complain though, what can you say, it is what it is.
This place has potential, just need to redo the rooms, rip everything down with a bulldozer.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Ocean Manor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean City Manor Hotel