Watson's Regency Suites
Ocean Breeze Hotel(Ocean City)
$179
Harris House Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$284
Blue Water Inn(Ocean City)
$149
Biscayne Suites(Ocean City)
$289
Coral Sands(Ocean City)
$179
$235
Ocean 7(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$311
  • Pool
Pier 4 Hotel(Somers Point)
$235
Plymouth Inn(Ocean City)
Hotels.com
Ocean City Mansion(Ocean City)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsindoor poolfull kitchenliving roomoff seasonhot tubsleeping spacecovered parkinga queen size beddishwasher detergentpull out couchnice suitewould definitely stay here againnice place to stayfloor roomreasonable ratesshort walk to the beachbeach tags
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We love Watson's and stay often. It is an especially good place to go when you are visiting the shore in the colder months because they have the indoor pool and hot tub. My kids love it here too and it fits our family of 5 comfortably. The rooms have a bedroom with a Queen bed and then a pull out couch or two in the common area. There is also a nice size dining room and ktichen.

We have come in Winter, Spring and Summer and it is always clean with a super professional and welcoming staff. No matter what room they put us in - it is always similar and nice. It is about a 2 mintue walk up the street to the boardwalk and beach so it is very convient for Summer vacations.

It does have the full kitchen with all the basics you need to cook and/or serve food and there is a fridge and diswasher. They also have towels for the pool area.

Really nice way to have to space and perks of a house rental without the crazy price. Also they have daily maid service!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Alicia K
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Our family of five vacationed here in August at Watson’s in OC. We came back again for an off season weekend in February. Had a great time again. Nice suite with comfortable and new living room furniture. Two flat screen TVs – a wall mounted one in the bedroom and a larger one in the living room. Good nights’ sleep in the queen bed and bedroom furniture was new. Suite nicely decorated in a nautical theme with a ship’s wheel on the wall that the kids loved. Pool and spa were great. We could see that it was cold and snowy outside, but we were warm and toasty in the spa looking out at the winter weather through the glass enclosed pool area. Enjoyed the boardwalk and shops in town. Ate some meals in the condo/suite and ate some in town and on the boardwalk. Great get-away weekend.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank LovesToTravel2020
Reviewed February 26, 2013

My husband and myself really enjoyed our three day stay. It is so conveniently located to everything one would need at a shore condo.
It is spacious, clean, updated and has a beautiful indoor year round pool. Fourth and fifth floors have a nice scenic view from your windows and balcony. Would highly recommend you try this place.

Room Tip: fourth and fifth floors offer a view
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah h
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I was in Ocean City for one night only in February - the night of winter storm Nemo. The place was very quiet, although I think they were close to full.

When I arrived at 9:15 PM, the desk attendent was friendly and helpful, but particularly wanted me to know that the pool was open till 10 PM, and made sure I knew where I could get towels for the pool. The weather was frigid, and I still had to unload my car, so a dip in the pool wasn't in my near future, and indeed, I didn't make it to the pool the next morning, either, and so cannot comment about the pool.

I had worried a bit, as a woman traveling alone, about the safety of the underground parking, but the lot was well-lit and in view of the lobby. I was able to pull my car right up to the door to unload, and there were luggage carts in the lobby for guest use.

The suite was enormous for the one of me, but, would be perfect for a family beach vacation in the summer. My balcony did not have a scenic view, but given the weather, that was OK. I had to jack the thermostat way up in order to get the room warm - I think the dual entrances to the balcony make it colder in the winter than it would be otherwise.

The kitchen was well-equipped and clean. In fact, everything was quite clean. There were two closets - a roomy one in the bedroom and a smaller one in the front hallway. I availed myself of one of the somewhat beat-up blankets in the bedroom closet. There were also two TVs - a large one in the sitting room and a much smaller one in the bedroom.

In the morning the staff were helpful in suggesting breakfast spots. I stepped out on the sidewalk just outside the lobby entrance - and nearly did a face plant. All surfaces had iced over during the night, and, at 8:15 in the morning, had not yet been treated by the hotel staff. Fortunately I had some Yaktrax in my car, and thus made it safely on foot to breakfast. When I returned from breakfast and a long walk on the snowy boardwalk, the Suites' staff were just beginning to salt the driveways and sidewalks.

But really, that was my only complaint about my short stay. The staff are friendly and helpful and the facilities quite functional.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 13, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Watson's Regency Suites from 2/10-13. We had an outside room so it was very bight. The suite was clean, other than 2 dishes and the top of a broiling pan in the dishwasher. Being one block from the boardwalk makes it a great location. The mattress was a little uncomfortable, but not bad. Although we didn't use it, we did go take a look at the pool and spa area - both seemed very clean. We will definitely be back. Also, there is a good restaurant for breakfast across the street (Beach House).

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple