We usually plan a long weekend in September to stay at the Scarborough Inn. We like it because it has a nice parking lot, a large front porch, a garden on the side and it is big enough for privacy but small enough that you still feel like a guest. Breakfast is a hot dish of the day with a buffet of fruit, cereal, waffles etc. There are snacks (usually baked) in the butlers pantry, along with tea and coffee. Rooms range from cozy to large, always clean and comfortable. You can check out each room on their website. Walk a couple blocks to the boardwalk, or walk into town to get a bite to eat. Gus and Carol are excellent hosts, extremely helpful and sincere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an Ocean City, NJ vacation haven that artfully combines appealing vintage charm with plentiful modern amenities.*Individually Decorated Rooms with Private Baths & Signature Toiletries*Complimentary WiFi, Beach Tags & Bathhouse, free Parking on premise*Breakfast & Afternoon Refreshments feature fresh, local ingredients*Please note, breakfast may not be included w/ all reservations; call Inn directly for details. Easy walking distance to Beach, Boardwalk, Restaurants, Shopping & Recreation. Travel to Atlantic City or Cape May easily ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Scarborough Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scarborough Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Scarborough Hotel Ocean City