I have been going to the Scarborough Inn for twenty years and there is nowhere else I would stay when I go to Ocean City. My eyes actually tear up when I go to check out at the end of the season. Friends have asked to come with me to the Scarborough because they have heard me talk so glowingly about it for years. They now go every year and thank me repeatedly for introducing them to "this wonderful place".
I love the beautiful and comfortable bedrooms, the spacious and charming living room, the wrap around porch, the breakfast food selection, the afternoon snacks, and most of all Gus and Carol Bruno and the staff. They greet me so warmly and make me feel so very welcome every time I arrive at the Inn and always make my stay a wonderful one. It is truly my home away from home because of how happy I feel when I am there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an Ocean City, NJ vacation haven that artfully combines appealing vintage charm with plentiful modern amenities.*Individually Decorated Rooms with Private Baths & Signature Toiletries*Complimentary WiFi, Beach Tags & Bathhouse, free Parking on premise*Breakfast & Afternoon Refreshments feature fresh, local ingredients*Please note, breakfast may not be included w/ all reservations; call Inn directly for details. Easy walking distance to Beach, Boardwalk, Restaurants, Shopping & Recreation. Travel to Atlantic City or Cape May easily ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Scarborough Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scarborough Hotel Ocean City
- Scarborough Inn Bed And Breakfast