“I can't get enough of this”

Kohr Brothers Frozen Custard
Ranked #8 of 30 Dessert in Ocean City
nj
“I can't get enough of this”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Kohr Brothers is the most delicious frozen custard on the planet, and a must visit on any trip to Ocean City. They have a few locations so you are never far from this delicious treat. The banana is sublime, and if you are lucky enough to visit in the fall, you must try the cinnamon.

Visited July 2013

Columbia, South Carolina
“Love Kohr's Custard”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Try it you will love their custards. Twists, cones, dipped....love them all. Several flavors to choose from.....never go to the beach with having a cone or two.

Visited April 2013
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Delicious!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Kohn Brothers is a local favorite for frozen custard. Visit the one on the Ocean City boardwalk, and stroll along with your cone....a summertime tradition!!

Visited July 2012
Marlton, New Jersey, United States
“LOVE!”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I can't tell you if it's nostalgia or not but I love Kohr Brothers ice cream. The choco peanut butter swirl is my fav, but this year they had a new favor- pumpkin cinnamon swirl- Delish!

Visited September 2012
“Best Treat on the Boardwalk”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

One of my favorite parts about coming to the boardwalk is getting some Orange Swirl frozen yogurt. I'm from Chicago and unfortunately we don't have Kohr's by us, so when I'm in town I get my fix of this delicious treat. Reasonably priced and they give you a big serving of the yogurt. Love Kohr's. Wish it was in Illinois!

• Visited September 2012