“Still a winner!”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Some places change and some places stay the same and some places get better, well this is the latter. The service ,the food everything is top notch even the decor. Chicken that you won't be sorry!

1  Thank EaglesMom

Reviewed June 20, 2014

My whole family (of six) enjoyed a Father's Day breakfast at the OC Surf Cafe. I had the oddly-named Nose Rider (eggs, toast, and bacon platter), and, as I told the waitress, it was one of the best breakfasts I've ever had.

1  Thank leroybrownisbad
Reviewed May 30, 2014

After riding the OC bridge, my wife, two daughters, and I were starving! It was Memorial Day (Monday) and seems that we had just missed the breakfast rush. We were happily greeted by staff and were told we would be seated in a few minutes. The restaurant has a fun and bright surf style.

We were so hungry that we couldn't decide on what to order...so much to choose from. My daughters (ages 13 & 10 are not very big eaters) ordered waffles and french toast and finished every morsel (and their sides of bacon). My wife had the garden omelet and I had the "OC Local"; everything was perfect! We will definitely be back!!

What really impressed my family the most was how everyone that entered the restaurant was greeted with a pleasant smile and a fun/happy attitude...not only by the hostess, but by the servers. Who wouldn't want to go to a nice place like this all of the time?

2  Thank NJBeachbummz
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food, service, cool decor, very family oriented and you feel like home. Very clean and neat, all servers r very nice and the atmosphere is just great.

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Great breakfast--- try the Caulfield. My mates also recommend the meat lovers omelette as well as the crab omelette! They also have a very cool decor! Worth the visit!