“Unexpectedly good”

Baja Fresh
Order Online
Delivery.com
Reviewed January 1, 2017 via mobile

Got hungry and pulled into a shopping center and there was a Mexican place. I usually don't like cafeteria style but hunger won. I ordered shrimp quesadilla. It came with chips and a selection of sauces and guacamole and sour cream. Pretty good! 21.00 for two of us. Hubby gave his burrito an average. The place was sunny and bright otherwise lacking in ambiance. Who cares. It's a quick feed.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed December 8, 2016 via mobile

Food is good the menus isn't to hard to understand. Simple choices ordered the dosmanos burrito enchilada style it was great good fresh food and healthy I recommend for dining

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed July 21, 2016

You can always count on Baja Fresh when you are in the mood for a little tex-mex. We go there often and the quality and consistency is perfect for a quick dinner or lunch.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 16, 2016

I live in Florida, and I miss Baja Fresh! The food here is awesome. I especially love the Steak Quesadilla. Anyone who loves fresh Mexican must try Baja Fresh! I wish I had one nearby.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed September 9, 2015

It's hard to find a restaurant that uses Organic, Non GMO, fresh, made to order food. Look no further if you love Tex-Mex and a salsa bar!! Staff is always friendly and service is fast and fresh.

Date of visit: September 2015