“Great Taproom and Beer. I always stop when in the area”
Review of Kane Brewing

Kane Brewing
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Ocean
Reviewed April 23, 2014

I've been to quite a few breweries and tap rooms and I've got to say that from the outside its a bit tough to find Kane and then you wonder what you are walking into since its in what appears to be an office building attached to a warehouse.
-Once you walk through the doors though you see a nice bar setup before walking into the brewery room where there is a second bar set up. Very convenient and easy to understand whats on tap and pricing
-Cool look to the room with barrels and all the stainless brewing equipment in view
-I've had a bunch of the beers and haven't been disappointed with any

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I'm spoiled since I live right down the street from Kane. Their beers traverse hop-heavy American IPAs, interesting Belgians, and even beers fermented with Brett strains. They've created a new taphouse on their production floor (in addition to their small taphouse adjoined), which is truly an interesting experience. Tours are every hour on the hour and include an intimate discussion. There are many picnic tables where you can bring your lunch as well. All in all, I'd highly advise visiting Kane (multiple times) and then checking out the revamped downtown Asbury.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

This place is great. Hidden, no signage, step thru the wooden door and you are in television commercial. 2 serving stations, picnic tables, all indoors and away from our miserable weather. Great way to spend a Saturday afternoon. Don't forget to fill your growlers. Awesome beer.

1  Thank Cody C
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Kane Brewing is a must visit for craft beer fans living in or visiting Monmouth County. I am fortunate that the brewery is only minutes from my house and have been visiting since they opened. They have several selections of beers on tap, and various styles so there should be something for every beer aficionado’s taste, unlike some breweries that cater more to the hop-heads.
There are now two bars inside of the facility, the original tasting room bar and the second bar on the brewery floor. For first timers, I recommend the flight; four samples of beer for $4. Beer by the glass is also available for purchase, as well as growlers to go. Some of the beers on tap may be limited batches and will run out, so it’s a good idea to come early.
The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable, eager to talk about beer and brewing. Guided tours of the brewery and brewing process are also available. The brewery is easy to get to and conveniently located close to Route 18 and the Parkway.
I’ve seen the brewery continue to grow in popularity, and is a great spot to hang out with friends on a Friday or Saturday.

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Went here on a Saturday with some friends. It's in an industrial park which feels like an out of place location for a brewery.
They offered 4 beers for $4 but most of the limited editions were sold out.
I asked to buy a snifter glass but they said "No" even though they had them on the shelves. Don't they want my money?
They offered tours but the place is a garage with 2 doors so not much else to see.
I'd go because of the location to Eatontown and Asbury but I wouldn't rush back.