“Very good Italian food”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Granbury, Texas
“Very good Italian food”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We were passing through Oakland on I-287 and looking for somewhere to stop for a late lunch that wasn't a chain restaurant. From the outside you would never know there is a nice restaurant with cloth napkins awaiting you inside. We didn't have to wait and we had the option of ordering from the dinner or lunch menu. We ordered mainly from the lunch menu. My youngest had the baby rack ribs and loved it. My oldest had the puttanesca pizza and he really enjoyed it. My parents had the chicken and veal parmigiana sandwiches with french fries. Dad loved his but my mom felt the veal was just okay. I had the veal scallopini with the piccata sauce and loved it. I wish we lived close enough were we could come back and try more off the menu. The menu has so many choices and they also their specials and based on lunch you know it would be good.

• Visited July 2014

BERGEN COUNTY,N.J.
“An Amazing Dining Experience”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I visited here with a friend the other night and was treated to a truly great meal.From the time we walked thru the doors to the time we left everything was perfect.Other reviewers complain about the parking ,but their is a valet waiting to park you free of charge.We ordered a blackened shrimp appetizer,that was unbelievable.Our entrees were a chicken francese and a veal sorrentino,we shared both which were both excellent.The owner checked on us a few times and our waitress was pleasant and timely.Be careful ,when you are first seated they but a fresh bread that is straight from the oven on the table,the butter melts into it and it is very addictive and filling.I plan on returning in the very near future with others.

• Visited June 2014
Oakland, New Jersey
“always expected”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Consistent and always a value. Although I would like to see more chef's specials the food never disappoints. The staff has been there forever so if you are new you may not get the warm and fuzzy feeling your are their guest. Still a professional staff that will make pretty much any Italian dish you want... and priced right

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank time_traveler211
Oakland, New Jersey
“Great Italian food”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great Italian food and coal oven pizza in Oakland. Food and service are excellent. It is BYOB. Nice selection on the lunch menu at a great price. Parking is an issue but the place always seems to have a crowd.

• Visited January 2014
“excellent BYO”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Owners and staff are friendly, great food to eat in or take out. Awesome pizza too!
I have been visiting this place for 15 years and have never had a bad meal.

• Visited April 2014