“Sooooo good! Great breakfast!”

Lenape Valley Diner
Ranked #9 of 37 Restaurants in Oakland
Cuisines: Diner
Greer, South Carolina
“Sooooo good! Great breakfast!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in while passing through Oakland for a late breakfast/lunch kind of meal. We were greeted at the opened door by the mgr. (owner?) who was so very pleasant and charming. He mad us feel at home immediately and showed to a most comfortable booth. Our waitress was quick to our table and brought two cups of hot, fresh delicious coffee!
I had a breakfast wrap with scrambled eggs, cheese and sausage and a side order of home fries. It was wonderful and very filling...just what I wanted! My wife had a Greek wrap with chicken, spinach, feta cheese and a cucumber sauce. He came with waffle fries that were amazing. Our server was Brianna and she was was excellent. She was attentive, friendly and recommended my breakfast wrap. We were passing through this time, but the next time I will make a special trip to eat here. Especially for breakfast! We thanked the mgr. on the way out for a most pleasing experience at this diner! We loved it!

Visited June 2014

Gaithersburg, MD
“A good example of a "Jersey" Diner”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

The food is well prepared, delivered quickly, and tasted pretty darn good. Try the Panini wraps or the daily specials - all good and fairly priced. The service staff is fast and efficient. Enjoy!

Visited April 2014
Mahwah, New Jersey
“Never go back there again”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Order turkey club and got a side order of MOLE. Manger did nothing about. They wouldn't credit my check for my meal and made a joke of the the issue. The manager did give me a blueberry muffin, which he thought made everything alright. I will never go back. They will never see me again. . Buyer beware. I will call the Board of health in Hackensack and Oakland to file a compliant.

• Visited February 2014