“Back on the map”

Add it.
Juniors Pizza & Subs
Ranked #13 of 39 Restaurants in Oakland
Reviewed March 24, 2017 via mobile

An old staple of Oakland, some say too old. Slices and sandwiches are very good. So many choices in town I think they got overshadowed for quite a while, but it really is a quality food and very casual pizzeria worth a try.
One nice touch is they are very kind and always say thank you. That's something.
Located in a dying strip mall, badly in need of updating.
But I've never been disappointed.

Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

My family tried here for the first time about a month ago. Pizza was delicious and my son had a meatball parm sandwich which he said was out of this world (he finished it all, will have to take his word for it). Service was great and friendly.

Reviewed October 12, 2015

We were on 287 S and looking for FOOD after a very long drive. Expected to find a Subway, but came across Junior's instead. A lucky find -- subs were so delicious! Pizzas looked good too, but we both chose the "Juniors's special subs -- both the breads and meats were very fresh -- the real deal. "Décor" was certainly nothing fancy, but correspondence posted on their bulletin board showed their support of local high school and fire department. American small business at it's best!!!! You go, Junior!

Reviewed July 25, 2015

Went back to my hometown after many years absence. Went into Juniors and ordered an eggplant parm sandwich, my go-to for judging a restaurant of this category. Super friendly waitress brought me a nicely toasted sub roll with some of the worst, no make that THE worst, eggplant parm I have ever had. The eggplant seemed to be the frozen cutlet stuff with no flavor whatsoever. The sauce would have helped, it was tasty, but there was so little of it on the sandwich that it wasn't any help. I had to coat the thing with salt just to taste something. My next trip back, it'll be to a different restaurant. Place was neat and clean, though.

Reviewed March 24, 2015 via mobile

I have this thing about garlic bread. I love it. And juniors has awesome garlic bread!! The mark of how good was it tagging the same they day after!
Their pizza was good too, but nothing I haven't had in the past. It's still good and very inexpensive. Well definitely go again