“Lucky find!”

Add it.
Juniors Pizza & Subs
Ranked #13 of 39 Restaurants in Oakland
Reviewed October 12, 2015

We were on 287 S and looking for FOOD after a very long drive. Expected to find a Subway, but came across Junior's instead. A lucky find -- subs were so delicious! Pizzas looked good too, but we both chose the "Juniors's special subs -- both the breads and meats were very fresh -- the real deal. "Décor" was certainly nothing fancy, but correspondence posted on their bulletin board showed their support of local high school and fire department. American small business at it's best!!!! You go, Junior!

Reviewed July 25, 2015

Went back to my hometown after many years absence. Went into Juniors and ordered an eggplant parm sandwich, my go-to for judging a restaurant of this category. Super friendly waitress brought me a nicely toasted sub roll with some of the worst, no make that THE worst, eggplant parm I have ever had. The eggplant seemed to be the frozen cutlet stuff with no flavor whatsoever. The sauce would have helped, it was tasty, but there was so little of it on the sandwich that it wasn't any help. I had to coat the thing with salt just to taste something. My next trip back, it'll be to a different restaurant. Place was neat and clean, though.

Reviewed March 24, 2015 via mobile

I have this thing about garlic bread. I love it. And juniors has awesome garlic bread!! The mark of how good was it tagging the same they day after!
Their pizza was good too, but nothing I haven't had in the past. It's still good and very inexpensive. Well definitely go again

Reviewed September 27, 2014

The food at Juniors Pizza & Subs was delicious. The waitress that we had was also extremely friendly. I would definitely recommend this pizza place for takeout and sit-down.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

I look for one thing when I go to a pizza place, great pizza. Juniors did not disappoint. This is exactly what we were looking for. Living in Vermont at the moment, we have found it virtually impossible to find good pizza. But in the mother land of pizza, New Jersey, we expect nothing but good to great quality pizza. The cheese pizza did not disappoint. The pepperoni my wife had was a bit over done,but that can happen with slices. The customer service was awesome.