“Garlic bread!!”

Add it.
Juniors Pizza & Subs
Ranked #13 of 39 Restaurants in Oakland
Reviewed March 24, 2015 via mobile

I have this thing about garlic bread. I love it. And juniors has awesome garlic bread!! The mark of how good was it tagging the same they day after!
Their pizza was good too, but nothing I haven't had in the past. It's still good and very inexpensive. Well definitely go again

Reviewed September 27, 2014

The food at Juniors Pizza & Subs was delicious. The waitress that we had was also extremely friendly. I would definitely recommend this pizza place for takeout and sit-down.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

I look for one thing when I go to a pizza place, great pizza. Juniors did not disappoint. This is exactly what we were looking for. Living in Vermont at the moment, we have found it virtually impossible to find good pizza. But in the mother land of pizza, New Jersey, we expect nothing but good to great quality pizza. The cheese pizza did not disappoint. The pepperoni my wife had was a bit over done,but that can happen with slices. The customer service was awesome.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Great local restaurant for pizza and Italian food. There are quite a few pizza places in Oakland. This is one of the better places. They also support the town and local schools.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

They use a thinner crust and nothing fancy, but very delicious. I like thier subs as well. I think they are the best in Oakland for pizza.