“Great food and service”

JD's Deli and Grille
Ranked #5 of 39 Restaurants in Oakland
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is a real hometown favorite. They have everything from pancakes to omlettes, to sandwiches and salads. The owners are so friendly and greet you by name as soon as you are a return customer. The prices are reasonable. My favorite is the vegetable omlette. I actually counted 11 different kinds of veggies in it! Definitely swing by and try it out! You won't be disappointed!

2  Thank Robin G

Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

JD'S is fantastic in everyway! The people, food, friendly atmosphere, prices, ultra convent service and it is very clean! I've tried most of the selections on the menu and I have my favorites but they also make it the way you like it!
How about this: How many restaurants do you know help you lose 25lbs?! Jenn & Deb and everyone at JD'S treat you like they've know you for years. And they do! They really know their customers!
Go to JD'S and tell them Salsa sent you!

1  Thank Mappotter
Reviewed August 3, 2013

On our trip back from the Adirondacks we needed a quick lunch spot. We googled places off 287 and found this gem on Tripadvisors. Never would have gone there had we been drivin by but after reading the reviews we gave it a try. Right off the road, wonderful sandwiches, great kids' meals, and can't beat the prices. Must stop!

1  Thank GrovePilot
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I had the pancakes and bacon for breakfast, and the chicken salad sandwich for lunch. They were both very good. I go be going back again.

1  Thank hockytwn02
Reviewed August 29, 2012

On the way to work one morning I was desperate for a cup of coffee and pulled into an strip of small businesses to see if there was a coffee shop. I walked into JDs and was delighted to fine a homey environment, lots of great atmosphere and super pleasant staff. I have stopped there several times now and the clientèle looks to be local and appreciative of the environment. I will be stopping there for breakfast whenever I get up early enough to do that and make it to work on time!

1  Thank cynspin