“Hibachi” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Ocean Grove, New Jersey
“Hibachi”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

This was supposed to be a celebration but i got so sick from the food. Glad that it closed because I was never going back..

Elberon
“Sushi,sushi,sushi!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

Most abundant plate for two of sushi! Great value from living social.com. they service was great. oh and the seaweed salad fresh and delicious. so pretty and comfortable too. next time sit at the sushi bar. overall fresh and lovely meal.

Naples, Florida
“Average hibachi”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2011

My friends and I went here for a holiday lunch. The atmosphere was very nice with the koi pond. I had the chicken hibachi. The clear soup arrived luke warm as was the chicken. The chicken could have used more seasoning.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Hazlet, New Jersey
“Amazing sushi, wonderful decor....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2011

My husband and I are both huge fans of sushi, and since we love to cook, IF we do treat ourselves to dinner, we go out for sushi. Since we live nearby, it's pretty safe to say, that we have tried many Japanese/sushi restaurants in the area and this place is one of our favorites. The sushi is always very fresh and delicious, and the service is great. We love to sit by the coy pond and enjoy looking at the fish while eating. I plan on returning many times in the future and would recomend Takara to anyone.

• Visited November 2011
Wall Township, New Jersey
“Great, fresh food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2011

A friend and I dined here on a Thursday evening. The inside is beautiful! The decor makes you feel like you are in a Japanese garden. The food is amazing. We each had a cocktail and shared a sushi appetizer (super fresh!), We ordered the hibachi for 2 which included soup, salad, and entree of rice, lo mein, vegetables, and chicken, steak, scallops, and shrimp. It was so delicious! I brought the leftovers home to my husband who raved about it, and now he can't wait to go to try to sushi!
The service was attentive, but a little rushed. The entrees were delivered before we finished the sushi appetizer. Overall, not a big deal. Great place, wish I discovered it sooner! .

• Visited October 2011