“I'm so happy that I have discovered Vietnamese food”
Review of Huong Viet

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Huong Viet
Ranked #37 of 77 Restaurants in Nutley
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Nutley, New Jersey
“I'm so happy that I have discovered Vietnamese food”
Reviewed September 27, 2010

My husband and I went to this restaurant when it was first in Nutley, loved it, followed it to Montcair and now back to Nutley. The service staff is friendly and eager to please. The salads, soups, and main dishes are flavorful and different from what I cook at home which is also what I look for in a restaurant. What I like best is the food and welcoming atmosphere. What I like least is that I can't take the chef home with me.

new jersey
“Presently Surprised”
Reviewed June 27, 2010

I have never eaten Vietnamese food before and I thought it was really good. Not to spicy, it was just right.

Rockaway, NJ
“Unimpressed”
Reviewed July 6, 2005

After reading the web reviews on this place, I'm think that maybe they were having a bad, bad, bad day when I went. The first thing I noticed was the musty smell in the dining area. The restaurant was empty with the exception of some diners who seemed to be family with the woman working there. I ordered a Coke which tasted so bad I sent it back and asked for a Sprite instead which tasted just as bad. The food was OK, but overall I was no wowed.

Been to Huong Viet? Share your experiences!