“now this is a new jersey diner!”

Northvale Classic Diner
Ranked #5 of 32 Restaurants in Northvale
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 27, 2013

being from new jersey, i'm all about the late night diner's, and this is my favorite one. great menu with a ton of stuff, solid food, great service, enough said!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The service is the very best. Each waiter has a a full knowage of the menu. The food is good Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner served all day and night. Great place to try.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Renovated and enlarged within the last five years, the place is spotless, bright and cheery. Food is a cut above normal diner fare so worth the visit.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

Good food and service. Very consistent. Service a little slow on busy weekends, otherwise fine. Best choice for lunch in the area.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Went here with a friend who was familiar with this diner but my husband and I were disappointed in our service. We ordered an appetizer but our regular meals came out first. When we asked the waitress about it, she acted like she had no clue that we'd even ordered an appetizer. I would have been willing to overlook this but it was pretty slow in the diner at the time. The atmosphere was nice but I wish the service had been a lot better. Fortunately I was only in this area of the country for a quick visit so I don't have to worry about going to this diner anytime again soon.