“One Of the Best”

Pho 9 Vietnamese Kitchen
Ranked #9 of 45 Restaurants in Northfield
Description: We specialize in South Vietnamese cuisine with French, Chinese and Thai infusion. Offering beef, chicken and vegetable broth. Catering to Vegans and Vegetarians. BYOB :)
Reviewed February 4, 2018

Almost twice a month we order from Pho 9 and every time they don't disappoint. The delivery is on time the food and the ingredients are fresh and cooked perfect .I have also visited the place with my girlfriends for a night out and its very cosy with the same excellent service and food

Reviewed December 24, 2017

I really like Vietnamese food. On a whim, I ordered special house soup with veggies, shrimp, squid and crab. It was O.K., but the crab tasted like sea legs. ( pressed haddock made to resemble crab meat ) I have had better soups.
Spring rolls filled with tiny noodle and grilled shrimp, topped with basil and served with peanut sauce was acceptable, not outstanding.
Vietnamese Crepe had a rather stiff and thick pancake batter, when I am expecting a light as air and fluffy pancake. Filled with chicken and sliced overcooked and limp shrimp . Filler of bean sprouts and scallions, flavor was disappointing and I would not order again.
Looking at fellow diners, any pho soup ( which are huge bowls ) seems the way to go, and I would like to try the meat platters next time. Recommended.

Reviewed September 7, 2017

I'm just getting into experiencing Vietnamese food, and this place is awesome. The restaurant is not very big, but it is very clean and the menu is really extensive. I had lots of questions and my server was patient and friendly and helped me with my choice of pho and appetizer. My friends have been raving about this place for a couple of months, and I will definitely return. The menu is extensive along with daily specials. You can always take-out, but if you eat in, remember to BYOB.

Reviewed September 3, 2017

We love the shrimp pho! We should try a different pho, but....
Also we have tried the summer rolls. Excellent!!

Reviewed August 24, 2017

Best Vietnamese around! And don't forget to finish off your meal with their sweet iced coffee. The bomb!