“Love the $5.00 veggie footlong!”
Review of Subway - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Jersey Shore, New Jersey
“Love the $5.00 veggie footlong!”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

I just had lunch here with my husband yesterday. Subway has a $5.00 footlong sandwich promotion going on for the month of February. First, I'd like to say "thank you" again to the very pleasant ladies making our sandwiches. They were very quick, but thorough & made sure our food was just the way we wanted it.

The veggie deluxe footlong is well worth the $5 bucks & it's also a healthy option if you're a borderline vegetarian like myself;)
My husband had the Italian B.M.T. (also $5.00 for the footlong) & did not skimp on the meat like most do if you're not paying for extra meat on your sandwich. We enjoyed our sandwiches so much we're ordering some for Super Bowl Sunday!

The restaurant itself was pretty clean & neat. Tables were wiped off & there were plenty of condiments. I've been to other Subways in South Jersey and this one is one of the best I've been to.

• Visited February 2012