“Dinner”

Add it.
Capri Pizza and Grill
Ranked #8 of 45 Restaurants in Northfield
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely AWESOME YO ROCCO great job , food fresh made Italian , owner present daily overseeing operations, clean, fresh food , great service, pizza. MaMa Mía. It’s great , chicken Parmesan. Melts in your mouth , best around and $$$$$$ friendly. Take the kids. Great place to enjoy . 5 ***** STARS. THANK YOU I NEEDED TO HAVEA GREAT MEAL, this is a hidden GEM

Reviewed May 28, 2018

Excellent Food the owner is very personable. Majority of the item on the menu are homemade. Servers very pleasant and knowledgeable.
It is a BYOB. Prices very reasonable and they serve nice size portions. I recommend if you have a party of six (6) or more please call ahead for a reservation.

Reviewed April 27, 2018

First time last night and Rocco, "World Famous Chef Rocco from Naples, Italy" was right ---- food is "the bomb!!" So fresh, so tasty and Rocco is the perfect host.
My Calamari was spicy and tender and light --- cherry peppers lit me up but did not destroy me! The Caprese with HOMEMADE Mozzarella was mild, tasty and unforgettable. The Meatballs with Ricotta cheese are uniquely presented and a great blend with the Ricotta, Now ....the Pizza ----THE BEST! Thin crust, stretchy, juicy cheese and a right blend of sauce.
The main courses are fantastic along with the garlic bread. The Putanesca sauce has the biggest capers this side of the Atlantic and the Seafood combo was REALLY a combo with ample seafood and great gravy. Last but not least, the HOMEMADE Fettucini is to die for!
As if we did not have enough to eat ,,,, the HOMEMADE Ricotta Cheesecake is moist and creamy and light and is the PERFECT "happy ending" to a wonderful meal.

Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

Ordered delivery remembered capri in shore mall 30 + yrs ago. Always delicious pizza. Heard one opened in ventnor. Ordered a large pepperoni sausage pizza & Italian sub. Bought back memories.....so delicious!! They deserve 10 stars! We'll order again soon. Thank U ❤

1  Thank Liz S
Reviewed November 30, 2017

I have been a Capri fan for years. I love pizza and usually have it somewhere when I am not in the area. Nothing for me compares to Capri. Just the best pizza I ever had. And on Mondays they have a large pie for $8.99. I usually get two so I can reheat during the week.

1  Thank crlauman

Been to Capri Pizza and Grill? Share your experiences!