“Best Italian in this area with GREAT prices”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Capri Pizza and Grill
Ranked #14 of 46 Restaurants in Northfield
Reviewed October 21, 2017

First of all, there is NO better pizza than Capri ANYWHERE. Their dinners are also excellent and the prices are excellent. Eggplant parmigiana is $20 everywhere and all you taste are bread crumbs...Touch of Italy, Angelo's...all the same everywhere and you pay top dollar for it. At Capri...OMG! The eggplant is AMAZING...the BEST I've had in this area, comes with pasta, and is dirt cheap. The meatballs are just like my mom's from Naples. Everything is homemade and they have homemade pasta too. My parents were immigrants from Italy and the food at Capri reminds me so much like home. The only place comparable, but more expensive, is Joe's Maplewood in Hammonton but their eggplant parm is NOT as good as Capri!!! Capri is the best kept secret at the Jersey Shore.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank DonnaG2585

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Ok so We're traveling through Europe and our goal is to fund the best pizza .. guess what Rocco has all of them beat! Great dough oils enough garlic gravy makes a perfect pizza ! Capri pizza you're no 1

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank msmeow10
Reviewed May 31, 2017 via mobile

I have visited Capri several times over the past several years since he moved from the Shore Mall. Since
Rocco's cousin has taken over the
Kitchen, his food matches any restaurant in the area. All the pasta dishes are home made along with the meat balls. Veal is the best in the area. Chicken parm is tremendous . The prices are excellent. Please do not forget to get the home made deserts.
Highly recommended !

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank harryf644
Reviewed May 12, 2017

SMALL PIZZERIA --great pizza--really good!!!!!!!his pasta dishes are also good he moved from shore mall to tilton near rt 9

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank boardwalkover
Reviewed January 11, 2017

Capri has been my favorite pizza for many years. I usually just do take out pizza but met a friend there for lunch today. She had a gnochi type dish and I of course had pizza. We also had garlic knots which had excellent sauce to dip them into. Service by Sergio was very good and he is a friendly person. I have tried pizza all over South Jersey and nothing compares to Capri for me.

Date of visit: January 2017