“Guacamole tounge”

Order Online
Ranked #5 of 47 Restaurants in Northfield
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

One taste of what I thought was going to be heaven...was hell.
Had to throw away. Guacamole was tainted and my tounge couldn't handle it. One bite...the meal ruined.. My son said the melted cheese horrid.

Funny though, chips by register looked like free samples. I took ONE. The lady made me feel like a moron. I wanted chips in box, she put them in bag.

No wonder the parking lot is totally empty.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (55)

Reviewed September 3, 2019

Top of the line in every way. And also is BYOB. Fish Tacos are great. Wonderful for the whole family. You need to look no further for excellent Mexican

Reviewed August 20, 2019

Since I am not local, I wanted something other than Chipolte and this was recommended by a co worker. Love the option to get shrimp and definitely get your moneys worth!

Reviewed August 15, 2019 via mobile

We decided to try the Galloway location. We placed our order through door dash for delivery. There was an extra $9 or so just for delivery charges and service fees. Our order was quite simple - one order of shrimp tacos, one steak rice bowl, one order of nachos with steak, and one order of churros. For this we paid $45 total. For this much I expected a decent meal. It arrived in a timely manner but the food was awful. For the $9 order of shrimp tacos they literally gave us one small soft shell tortilla with shredded lettuce and two of the tiniest shrimp I have ever seen. The menu said it would include three tacos, guess they were too lazy to figure that out. The nachos were supposed to have steak and the other usual nacho toppings. They were soggy, had only cheese and a big glop of pot roast on them - totally disgusting! The rice bowl did actually have the steak I ordered but only a few small bites of it. The churros were decent I suspect only because they were not actually prepared, just heated up. I felt ripped off. I will never order from this establishment again. Come on guys, if you wouldn’t eat it yourself, don’t serve it to others!!

1  Thank tacoman3333
Reviewed July 21, 2019

Its a great place for a quick meal. The sitting area is very festive. Your meal is made fresh in front of you and you can personalize it so its exactly how you like your mexican food!

Date of visit: July 2019